- 03-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Just threw this together last nite, and sheesh, it was really good.
2-3lbs of 90/10 ground beef
4-5pieces of whole grain bread (ground up) or 3/4C bread crumbs
1/2 vidalia onion
throw in spices like..
Basically, mix all the ingredients, spices, etc.....together in a large bowl. Roll into fairly nice size meatballs. Spray cookie sheet with pam. Bake on cookie sheet @325 for 15-20min.
Then dump into crockpot. Add cream of mushroom soup (2cans). Simmer on low for 6-8hrs.
VERY HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB, LOW FAT
Total prep time : 30min
Really good boys.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGauge1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:01 PM
- By fisher300 in forum General ChatReplies: 200Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:37 PM
- By lamboruns in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:23 AM
- By liftitbig85 in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2007, 02:43 PM
- By Moyer in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2005, 04:45 PM