- 03-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Just thought I would share the guacamole recipe I just whipped up. Half of a large sweet potatoe well baked , scoop inside out , eat skin seperately, combine in bowl with 1 avocadoe, mash together with garlic and no fat cottage cheese, add some Apple Cider Vinegar, garlic and cumin, very unique and delicious, while healthy
- 03-16-2009, 08:46 PM
How much apple cider vinegar do you add? This does sound unique, looking forward to trying it out!!
- 03-17-2009, 02:23 PM
i didn't actually measure it, just added some in to taste, but i would guess about 1/8 cup. EZ
03-17-2009, 08:37 PM
- 5'11" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Sounds good, I love dips. I made a spicy jalapeno Hummus the other night...was awesome...I wil try this for sure.
04-20-2009, 09:03 PM
try using avocado and cottage cheese its great
04-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kadoo in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:23 PM
- By CHAPS in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 66Last Post: 05-11-2010, 12:06 AM
- By HvyW8t in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:36 PM
- By mightymike in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:07 PM
- By datBtrue in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:44 AM