Any "Deadliest Catch" fans out there?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
OK...I love the Discovery Channel series "Deadliest Catch". So when my wife sees anything pertaining to the show she buys it for me. She came home from grocery shopping this weekend with a box called "Captain Sig's Salmon Burgers"......I was skeptical. But I tried them tonight and I promise you...they are da bomb! Lightly breaded, perfectly seasoned. 8 Mins. on the foreman, then on a whole wheat bun, a little mustard & hot sauce and you gotcha yerself something good. And oh yea...14 grams protein per burger. 1 gram fat and 1 gram carbs. Fast & Easy...ya can't go wrong! Best of all...it's a good break from chicken! Give it a try.
:bruce3:

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Haha nice, you've got a keeper. Those are unbelievable stats too.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
breaded and only one carb sounds interesting

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I love "deadliest catch"thats my favorite discovery channel series!..

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Awesome show and Salmon Burgers are even better. I've been eating those for about a year now.

I like to have a surf and turf with 1 Salmon patty and then 1 Boca patty on a whole wheat bun. Delicious with some spicy dijon Mustard.

iRishous

Awards
title for this should be "On a Steel Horse I Ride: to the supermarket to get some salmon burgers"

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
title for this should be "On a Steel Horse I Ride: to the supermarket to get some salmon burgers"
LMAO...YES!!!!!! I LOVE that show. Anybody hear of when it'll come back on or if it's cancelled? I've been waiting forever and need my crabby fix!!! When I got my new phone this summer, the first ringtone I put on it was "Wanted Dead or Alive". HA!!!

Salmon burgers are the bomb, though. Quite healthy, quite tasty. Put Sig on there, and I'd be like "I want the salmon burger, and I want it NOW!!!!!"

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Lol I saw these today actually and took a pic on my blackberry...unfortunately I dont have enough posts to link it ;)

killfat

killfat

Awards
They have those in lots at Costco, those huge bags full of salmon burgers. You know it's salmon when you put it on the grill and you don't need to grease the pan. They should really do The Deadliest Catch but with open audtions from the public; that would really liven that show up a bit more. Watching average citizens plucked off those boats.