- 02-27-2009, 11:46 PM
A little interest in Tamarin sauce made me remember a fairly healthy way to make almonds into a tastier snack. Soak almonds in Tamarin Sauce till where they are Tamarin enough for you, then you can add some cayenne pepper or send em straight into the oven at about 300 till dry. Fricken delicious and low in sodium compared to soy sauce.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:04 AM
- By Chub in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
- By djl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:48 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 06-14-2007, 06:00 PM
- By orvise in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2004, 09:39 AM