chicken quessidilla

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Not like you get at taco bell either.

1 whole breast. stir fry in olive oil after cutting into slices. when cooked half way through, ad in bell pepper and onion, diced up, add more olive oil if needed. season with pepper, minced garlic. preheat oven to 450. lightly cover one side of two large wraps with o. oil. after chicken done, put in between both peices, add some fresh tomato and basil, chedder if you wish, put in oven for 10 min, until wrap is crisp. whole process takes about 1/2 hr. I make chicken before gym, throw that b!tch together when i get home. delicious.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
You've gotta throw in some sliced bell peppers and diced onions too man :D Top with some salsa and sour cream...now I'm getting hungry.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
You've gotta throw in some sliced bell peppers and diced onions too man :D Top with some salsa and sour cream...now I'm getting hungry.
I wrote bell peppers and onion!! As far as sour cream and salsa no doubt!! I just didnt want to scare away the cutters you know!!

AllMaxBrian

Awards
I wrote bell peppers and onion!! As far as sour cream and salsa no doubt!! I just didnt want to scare away the cutters you know!!
Ah I read it too fast :fingersx:

But yeah, good call, dieting can be rough enough without the temptation of tasty bulking recipes :D There's always fat-free sour cream and cheese though.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Ah I read it too fast :fingersx:

But yeah, good call, dieting can be rough enough without the temptation of tasty bulking recipes :D There's always fat-free sour cream and cheese though.
Greek yougurt tastes just like sour cream as well. Im on a constant bulk right now anyway, but this is still decent for a cut, hold the sour cream!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'm sooooo doing this for my cheat meal. Thanks!

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Greek yougurt tastes just like sour cream as well. Im on a constant bulk right now anyway, but this is still decent for a cut, hold the sour cream!
Ah, good call, that stuff is so good plain I didn't even think to use it in something like this. Constant bulking rules :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Ah, good call, that stuff is so good plain I didn't even think to use it in something like this. Constant bulking rules :D
Yeah, stuff is great as substitute. Addind gorganzola crumbles is also delicious.:biglaugh: