THE BEST FRENCH TOAST IN THE WORLD

cmc

cmc

Awards
Use this recipe to impress the women after they give you **** about your diet. It will definately get you brownie points for sure.

Use French Vanilla churned ice cream or just regular French Vanilla ice cream. Melt it down in a casserole dish under the broiler. Stir in lots of cinn. When melted, dip a slice of Jewish Challah bread into the melted ice cream mixture and cook on a cast iron skillet. Serve with mixed berries and yogurt along with oj.....the girl will be blown away.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Damn that sounds amazing, and if a girl gives you **** about your diet for being healthy and in shape i'd slap her face!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I shouldn't have come in here. Hunger pains....

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Use this recipe to impress the women after they give you **** about your diet. It will definately get you brownie points for sure.

Use French Vanilla churned ice cream or just regular French Vanilla ice cream. Melt it down in a casserole dish under the broiler. Stir in lots of cinn. When melted, dip a slice of Jewish Challah bread into the melted ice cream mixture and cook on a cast iron skillet. Serve with mixed berries and yogurt along with oj.....the girl will be blown away.
I know what ill be trying in the morning!

S

stretch

Awards
might need to add that to my "see food" diet.