THE BEST FRENCH TOAST IN THE WORLD

1. THE BEST FRENCH TOAST IN THE WORLD

Use this recipe to impress the women after they give you **** about your diet. It will definately get you brownie points for sure.

Use French Vanilla churned ice cream or just regular French Vanilla ice cream. Melt it down in a casserole dish under the broiler. Stir in lots of cinn. When melted, dip a slice of Jewish Challah bread into the melted ice cream mixture and cook on a cast iron skillet. Serve with mixed berries and yogurt along with oj.....the girl will be blown away.

2. Damn that sounds amazing, and if a girl gives you **** about your diet for being healthy and in shape i'd slap her face!
    •   

3. I knew I shouldn't have come in here. Hunger pains....
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Sounds F*ckin good

5. Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    Use this recipe to impress the women after they give you **** about your diet. It will definately get you brownie points for sure.

Use French Vanilla churned ice cream or just regular French Vanilla ice cream. Melt it down in a casserole dish under the broiler. Stir in lots of cinn. When melted, dip a slice of Jewish Challah bread into the melted ice cream mixture and cook on a cast iron skillet. Serve with mixed berries and yogurt along with oj.....the girl will be blown away.
    I know what ill be trying in the morning!
    •   

6. might need to add that to my "see food" diet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stuffed French Toast
    By AllMaxBrian in forum Recipes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:14 PM
  2. Delicious French Toast
    By qwerty666 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:37 PM
  3. Healthy French Toast
    By 99sscamaroma in forum Recipes