Looking for "nut free" protein bar recipes.
- 02-24-2009, 12:24 AM
- 02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
chocolate banana protein bars
2 large ripe bananas
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 large raw egg whites
4 ounces nonfat milk
2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1/3 cup Splenda granular
1 tablespoon olive oil or applesauce
60 g chocolate protein powder
Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into non-stick cake pan. Bake at 300o F for 25 minutes or until firm. Let cool slightly before cutting.
for variations, dont add chocolate and use vanilla powder and throw in any thing- pumpkin seeds, raisins, etc.
Or dont use banana and make just chocolate bars
- 02-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By needtogetmuscle in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 375Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:39 AM
- By CTDeuce in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 47Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:42 PM
- By Cerberus in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:02 AM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
- By thesinner in forum RecipesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:23 AM