Looking for "nut free" protein bar recipes.
- 02-23-2009, 11:24 PM
- 02-24-2009, 12:40 AM
chocolate banana protein bars
2 large ripe bananas
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 large raw egg whites
4 ounces nonfat milk
2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1/3 cup Splenda granular
1 tablespoon olive oil or applesauce
60 g chocolate protein powder
Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into non-stick cake pan. Bake at 300o F for 25 minutes or until firm. Let cool slightly before cutting.
for variations, dont add chocolate and use vanilla powder and throw in any thing- pumpkin seeds, raisins, etc.
Or dont use banana and make just chocolate bars
02-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wolfy3d2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:41 AM
- By jay12 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:53 AM
- By BLANCO7 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2008, 11:30 PM
- By tehockey in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2008, 03:12 PM
- By Icemansoldier in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2008, 04:26 PM