protein cookies

Drzjoint

Awards
8 Tbls- Non-hydrogenated cocoanut oil
1cup- Milk
3 Tbls- natural unsweetened coco powder
3 pacs- sweet'n lo (or 1/4cup sugar)
1/2 jar- Skippy natural peanut butter ~1 1/2 cups (non hydrogenated)
4 soops- wey protein powder (Vanilla flavor)

Heat on medium continuously stiring for ~2-3min
add 4cups- raw whole oats
stir till even
set out on counter on waxpaper untill they "setup"
consume and enjoy

I came up with this from an old no-bake cookie recipe. Let me know what you think of them.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a ton of fat. I am going to make them anyway just to try. They better not be awful! :spam:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 Tbls- Non-hydrogenated cocoanut oil
1cup- Milk
3 Tbls- natural unsweetened coco powder
3 pacs- sweet'n lo (or 1/4cup sugar)
1/2 jar- Skippy natural peanut butter ~1 1/2 cups (non hydrogenated)
4 soops- wey protein powder (Vanilla flavor)

Heat on medium continuously stiring for ~2-3min
add 4cups- raw whole oats
stir till even
set out on counter on waxpaper untill they "setup"
consume and enjoy

I came up with this from an old no-bake cookie recipe. Let me know what you think of them.
They taste awesome, but are more of a filler bar than a cookie. If you make up the recipe to what you have here, and divide the results by 10, you get around 400 cals per bar. A lot of those cals come from fat of course.

They are setting up now! Can't wait to try one tomorrow!

Drzjoint

Awards
i realize the calories are mainly from fat. by studying biochemistry I have realized that that you get more energy from fats. see simple carbs spike your blood sugar just like a candy bar where when you eat good fats like the non-hydrogenated coconut oil or palm oil you will have energy that will last you your entire work out with out a crash. also you get none of the shitty processed and refined BS that most things have in them. also many of the top competing bodybuilders eat good fats and protein and not refined carbs. the oatmeal is a ton of carbs i know but if you use raw whole oats it is help full with lowering cholesterol (which cholesterol causing heart attacks is a bunch of BS but thats a whole other thread). This is definitely a gain cycle snack or if you have to meal replacement. another little thing to add in if you want is a tbs of cinnamon if you have hypertension and it helps to regulate your blood pressure.