- 01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Just made this one up today withleft overs. I don't know what to call it.
1 can of tuna
3/4 cup of cooked couscous
Dump the can of tuna and couscous into a bowl and mix with one part mayo and one part pesto. Mix in mayo and pesto until moist or to taste. Season with salt.
Quick, easy, good for a bulk and tastes great.
- 02-10-2009, 09:59 PM
02-12-2009, 09:34 PM
02-12-2009, 09:46 PM
02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:26 AM
- By bigpetefox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2003, 02:34 AM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM