- 01-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Just made this one up today withleft overs. I don't know what to call it.
1 can of tuna
3/4 cup of cooked couscous
Dump the can of tuna and couscous into a bowl and mix with one part mayo and one part pesto. Mix in mayo and pesto until moist or to taste. Season with salt.
Quick, easy, good for a bulk and tastes great.
- 02-10-2009, 08:59 PM
- 02-12-2009, 08:34 PM
pesto like pesto sauce you'd put on pasta?
02-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Great recipe - I love pesto, never thought of trying it with couscous.
02-13-2009, 02:00 PM
X2, never thought of mixing in pesto sauce
Similar Forum Threads
- By cmp007 in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:17 PM
- By bubbachew in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 03-05-2009, 07:48 PM
- By jdboucher in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 03-03-2009, 08:06 PM
- By joebo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2009, 11:42 PM
- By Orangepeel in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:25 PM