- 01-21-2009, 08:28 PM
2 cups oats
Tblsp Blue Agave (sugar sub) or 1/3 cup sugar
3 cups Vanilla soy milk or milk of your choice
2 Tsp Vanilla
1/3 cup cinnamon
2 Tblsp Flax
Oven at 350 and bake for 40-45 mins.
Good reciepe to make at night and use for on the go breakfast. Im sure you can add all kinds of things like protein power, fruits etc...
- 01-21-2009, 10:55 PM
that sounds good.. it is very moist or is it dry??
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steelwolf in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2011, 08:40 AM
- By JKurz1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 04-11-2006, 03:57 PM
- By JKurz1 in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:27 AM
- By houseman in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2005, 09:22 AM
- By rhatid in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2004, 12:24 PM