good recipe for frozen chicken?

cedrone50

Awards
I just bought some single packed frozen chicken and i wanted to know if anybody has a good tasting recipe, because I'm getting bored of just putting salt and pepper. If somebody can help me that would be great.

lamboruns

Awards
quick and easy...cook in a pan with a little olive oil...throw in some salsa and with whole wheat tortilla.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
^^Salsa is an awesome idea^^ I personally love to do buffalo wing sauce on my chicken. Chop it up into bite size pieces and its like eating healthy wings!! :thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Look up some good crock pot recipes, you just throw ingredients in and let it simmer overnight. Easy as hell and taste great.

bob88144

Awards
try baking it. marinade it in favorite sauce or season over night and you can bake a single breast or the hole bag in 45 minutes at 400 juicy and still good

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Use whole wheat bread crumbs and add in herbs to make a shake and bake. I'd say, 1 cup of bread crumbs to 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp, paprika, 1tsp brown sugar, some chili seasoning, garlic powder,salt,pepper and a bit of italian seasoning or dried oregano or something. dredge in whole wheat flour, egg, then coat with bread crumb and bake

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Brine it! Throw a piece or 2 in a gallon zip lock. EDIT: COVER THE CHICKEN WITH WATER, add about a TBSP of salt (or less,) the juice from one lemon, some cracked pepper, etc (parsley.) Leave it out on the counter for about 4 hours or so until it thaws. The longer you leave it, the more flavor and salt the chicken will absorb.
Cook it on the Foreman or however you like. Super moist and juicy!

You can flavor it however you want. I also like rosemary, parsley and thyme instead of the lemon pepper.

Last edited:
DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
If using thawed chicken, leave it in the fridge to brine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beau Nutrition / Health 13
MadStax Anabolics 0
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 13
f4iguy Nutrition / Health 3
delsolrob Recipes 1