guapitomark

Awards
You will need:

1 Double Fiber English muffin
1 Slice of Colby Jack cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter
6 tablespoons eggwhites

Directions:

Slice english muffin in two slices and drop in toaster.
Cook your eggwhites - you can fry them (I prefer the
microwave method - you can buy a plastic egg
cooker thingy for microwave cooking).
Spread the natty peanut butter on both toasted slices, add cheese, eggwhites, squeeze together and enjoy!!!

Nutritional Info:

Calories: 440
Protein: 26g
Total Fat: 23g (only 6.5g of sat. fat, the rest is "good" fat!)
Fiber: 10g

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
sounds messy to me.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
LOL! It's actually very good. I told my hiking buddy about it and he couldn't imagine the cheese with the peanut butter...but, it's a really good combo and great for breakfast (and quick) - also very healthy!

I don't eat it EVERY morning. I'll eat one every other morning or twice/week and on other mornings I'll have high-protein cereal with Activia Light yogurt!

P.S. Cub, thanks for the "pat on the back" ! :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is 26g protein high protein? :confused:

lamboruns

Awards
I make a similar sandwhich except I use lean Ham not PB. Also use more egg white. Slice the ham and scramble with egg white and cheese to make a nice "patty" that holds together well. Great in a whole wheat pita (low GI) which makes it easier to handle if you are driving...in a hurry from the gym etc

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
2x slice whole wheat bread 8 protein 40 carbs
6 eggs (2-3 yolks) 36 protein
cheddar cheese 6 protein

40-50 grams of protein and carbs, thats my breakfest

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I love peanut butter and eggs. Especially on a sandwich!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i eat so much 93/7 beef.. i cook up five pounds at a time with a bunch of cheese thrown in and use it in everything... ill throw in 5 eggs 2 yellow rest whites.. drop in the ground meet and cheese to cook into the egg.. put it in a wrap and dip in hot sauce.. delcious!!!

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
i eat so much 93/7 beef.. i cook up five pounds at a time with a bunch of cheese thrown in and use it in everything... ill throw in 5 eggs 2 yellow rest whites.. drop in the ground meet and cheese to cook into the egg.. put it in a wrap and dip in hot sauce.. delcious!!!

That does sound quite good - I'll try that!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
u ****ing cub in the ass? why else would you give me neg rep points which are pointless, for no reason. queer

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
So why are you bringing negativity into a thread about someones breakfast?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
So why are you bringing negativity into a thread about someones breakfast?
wasn't me. cub took a jab at me and his butty gave me neg rep points and jumped at me for no reason. i just posted a breakfast sandwich.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Thay sandwich is good, i've done it.

Now though, my breakfast is

5 egg/ground beef and cheddar/mozzo omelete...

6 wholegrain large pancakes/dash of honey

16ounces of milk
.....then, as soon as I'm settled in at work, I pop a PB sandwich and 16 ounces of milk (1hr later)

That's my total breakfast...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wasn't me. cub took a jab at me and his butty gave me neg rep points and jumped at me for no reason. i just posted a breakfast sandwich.
someone's got sand in their vagina.... rep points don't make you cool mate, so have your sandwich as a tall glass of shutthefkup . :thumbsup:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
someone's got sand in their vagina.... rep points don't make you cool mate, so have your sandwich as a tall glass of shutthefkup . :thumbsup:
they dont? dang and I wanted to be like you. you are like a school girl, cant you just drop it?:FUfinger:

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Chill out dude he was just telling you need to eat more, most people don't get offended and call people granny f*ckers when they are told that. You don't have to listen to him tho, you are already BIG, because hell, it's part of your username so you must be huge.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Chill out dude he was just telling you need to eat more, most people don't get offended and call people granny f*ckers when they are told that. You don't have to listen to him tho, you are already BIG, because hell, it's part of your username so you must be huge.
thats right.:dump:

someguy1984

Awards
You will need:

1 Double Fiber English muffin
1 Slice of Colby Jack cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter
6 tablespoons eggwhites

Directions:

Slice english muffin in two slices and drop in toaster.
Cook your eggwhites - you can fry them (I prefer the
microwave method - you can buy a plastic egg
cooker thingy for microwave cooking).
Spread the natty peanut butter on both toasted slices, add cheese, eggwhites, squeeze together and enjoy!!!

Nutritional Info:

Calories: 440
Protein: 26g
Total Fat: 23g (only 6.5g of sat. fat, the rest is "good" fat!)
Fiber: 10g
Not bad, i would try it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok I saw that ground beef and eggs bit, are you all making your omlette with the ground beef in it? If so, I might need to try that. I make a 6 egg white omlette with tyson grilled chicken, cheese, and a small amount of avocado in it for breakfast..mmmm. Then a bowl of old fashioned oats mixed with honey and raisens.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try the pb and egg/cheese combo. (As weird as it sounds)

I eat this sandwich with canadian bacon, eggs, and cheese. If you don't eat canadian bacon, check it out. It's very lean and protien rich. Taste to fat/protien profile it's the best sandwich meat out there IMO.

andy123

Awards
theBIGkermit:
maybe ur sig, makes people want to jump you?

"Not many people understand what a pump is. It must be experienced to be understood. I get a pump when the blood is running into my muscles. They become really tight with blood. Like the skin is going to explode any minute. It’s like someone putting air in my muscles. It blows up. It feels fantastic.”

wooow, really?
Sounds like u're describing your tiny hard on dude... "it feels fantastic." :p

Don't rage man ;)

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
2x slice whole wheat bread 8 protein 40 carbs
6 eggs (2-3 yolks) 36 protein
cheddar cheese 6 protein

40-50 grams of protein and carbs, thats my breakfest
My choice of a breakfast sandwich minus the whole wheat bread. I use Ezekiel, and it is indeed good. Gotta throw in the Natty PB though. Worth a try.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
theBIGkermit:
maybe ur sig, makes people want to jump you?

"Not many people understand what a pump is. It must be experienced to be understood. I get a pump when the blood is running into my muscles. They become really tight with blood. Like the skin is going to explode any minute. It’s like someone putting air in my muscles. It blows up. It feels fantastic.”

wooow, really?
Sounds like u're describing your tiny hard on dude... "it feels fantastic." :p

Don't rage man ;)
That's a quote from arnold buddy, he didn't just make it up and put it there. Check out pumping iron sometime.