High Protein Breakfast Sandwich!
- 12-24-2008, 04:18 PM
- 12-24-2008, 04:54 PM
12-24-2008, 05:36 PM
12-24-2008, 06:09 PM
12-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Ok I saw that ground beef and eggs bit, are you all making your omlette with the ground beef in it? If so, I might need to try that. I make a 6 egg white omlette with tyson grilled chicken, cheese, and a small amount of avocado in it for breakfast..mmmm. Then a bowl of old fashioned oats mixed with honey and raisens.
01-13-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm going to try the pb and egg/cheese combo. (As weird as it sounds)
I eat this sandwich with canadian bacon, eggs, and cheese. If you don't eat canadian bacon, check it out. It's very lean and protien rich. Taste to fat/protien profile it's the best sandwich meat out there IMO.
01-20-2009, 07:38 AM
maybe ur sig, makes people want to jump you?
"Not many people understand what a pump is. It must be experienced to be understood. I get a pump when the blood is running into my muscles. They become really tight with blood. Like the skin is going to explode any minute. It’s like someone putting air in my muscles. It blows up. It feels fantastic.”
Sounds like u're describing your tiny hard on dude... "it feels fantastic." :P
Don't rage man
01-20-2009, 06:38 PM
01-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SCORPIO in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:15 AM
- By psywzrd in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 05-30-2004, 03:12 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2003, 06:18 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:36 PM