High Protein Breakfast Sandwich!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm going to try the pb and egg/cheese combo. (As weird as it sounds)

I eat this sandwich with canadian bacon, eggs, and cheese. If you don't eat canadian bacon, check it out. It's very lean and protien rich. Taste to fat/protien profile it's the best sandwich meat out there IMO.

2. theBIGkermit:
    maybe ur sig, makes people want to jump you?

"Not many people understand what a pump is. It must be experienced to be understood. I get a pump when the blood is running into my muscles. They become really tight with blood. Like the skin is going to explode any minute. Its like someone putting air in my muscles. It blows up. It feels fantastic.

wooow, really?
    Sounds like u're describing your tiny hard on dude... "it feels fantastic." :P

Don't rage man
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    2x slice whole wheat bread 8 protein 40 carbs
    6 eggs (2-3 yolks) 36 protein
    cheddar cheese 6 protein

40-50 grams of protein and carbs, thats my breakfest
    My choice of a breakfast sandwich minus the whole wheat bread. I use Ezekiel, and it is indeed good. Gotta throw in the Natty PB though. Worth a try.

4. Quote Originally Posted by andy123 View Post
    theBIGkermit:
    maybe ur sig, makes people want to jump you?

"Not many people understand what a pump is. It must be experienced to be understood. I get a pump when the blood is running into my muscles. They become really tight with blood. Like the skin is going to explode any minute. Its like someone putting air in my muscles. It blows up. It feels fantastic.

wooow, really?
    Sounds like u're describing your tiny hard on dude... "it feels fantastic." :P

Don't rage man
    That's a quote from arnold buddy, he didn't just make it up and put it there. Check out pumping iron sometime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Peanut butter and protein fluff sandwich?!?
    By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 01:13 PM
  2. Too much protein for breakfast?
    By hyper24 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 10:55 AM
  3. Eggs Beneficial Breakfast Sandwich
    By moklepaul in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 43