chicken breast v chicken thighs
- 11-22-2008, 03:22 PM
- 11-22-2008, 03:29 PM
11-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Even without the skin, they are still much fattier.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
11-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm an a$$ man myself....although a big pair of natural breasts also taste good..........but that juicy thigh/a$$ meat makes me drool.......
Oh definitely chicken thighs......but I'm cutting now, gotta mix it up.
Instead of buying that jumbo bag of thighs, I buy one of those cornish hens, which is 500 calories for the WHOLE hen......and I eat the bones too.
and with some rice beans, can't beat it @ $3 for a restaurant meal.
11-23-2008, 12:04 PM
12-02-2008, 11:01 PM
just about to start this thread
i burned myself out on chicken breasts so i moved on to thighs. grilling on the George Foreman.
went on to grilling chicken breasts again, felt 110% better.
yeah, they're dry, but the chicken breasts thread is helpful. i don't mind eating dry chicken with some ketchup or lettuce and peas.
12-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Ha.. I tried out the thighs this week, grilled on the george foreman grill. Not bad, still pretty juicy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brent in forum RecipesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-18-2006, 11:09 PM
- By bosco in forum RecipesReplies: 25Last Post: 04-22-2006, 12:58 AM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 07-24-2005, 08:39 PM
- By Magickk in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2005, 11:03 AM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:34 AM