chicken breast v chicken thighs
- 11-22-2008, 02:22 PM
- 11-22-2008, 02:29 PM
Hmm.. I need to try these it seems. Any cheaper?
- 11-22-2008, 03:53 PM
Even without the skin, they are still much fattier.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
11-22-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm an a$$ man myself....although a big pair of natural breasts also taste good..........but that juicy thigh/a$$ meat makes me drool.......
Oh definitely chicken thighs......but I'm cutting now, gotta mix it up.
Instead of buying that jumbo bag of thighs, I buy one of those cornish hens, which is 500 calories for the WHOLE hen......and I eat the bones too.
and with some rice beans, can't beat it @ $3 for a restaurant meal.
11-23-2008, 11:04 AM
12-02-2008, 10:01 PM
just about to start this thread
i burned myself out on chicken breasts so i moved on to thighs. grilling on the George Foreman.
went on to grilling chicken breasts again, felt 110% better.
yeah, they're dry, but the chicken breasts thread is helpful. i don't mind eating dry chicken with some ketchup or lettuce and peas.
12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Ha.. I tried out the thighs this week, grilled on the george foreman grill. Not bad, still pretty juicy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Domenic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 03-11-2011, 03:53 PM
- By jumpshot903 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:20 PM
- By Wudog in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 08-14-2010, 05:50 PM
- By F355 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:07 AM
- By AlexParty in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2008, 03:26 PM