Naturally More... the ultimate peanut butter

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
this stuff tastes amazing!!! and its not expensive.
INGREDIENTS:roasted peanuts, wheat germ, flax seed, cane sugar, egg whites, honey, flaxseed oil
naturallymore

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just get Kraft natty PB, and take a spoon of UDO's oil..

I don't really like the cane sugar there, but it's obviously something better than these trans fat full PB's. :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't be thrilled to have cane juice and honey in my PB. Plus, it's lower fat than normal PB, so that throws off PB's carb/fat ratio, which is naturally really good (17g Fat : 6g CHO total, 4 of which is fiber). Also, they don't specify how much monounsat. fat is in there, which there is plenty of and is one of the best things about PB; but that's just a shortcoming of the nut. facts.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I have this too, it's way better than peanut butter in all aspects. There is only 2 grams of sugar per serving, and 2 grams of complex carbs, negligible unless you are on keto diets.

It has 4 grams of omega 3 per serving! Take a look at your natty peanut butter, and try to figure out how much omega 3 it has. Probably less than 1 gram because peanuts are rich in omega 6, not omega 3. French fries in vegetable oil are high in omega 6, so we certainly don't need anymore of that...

What they do is they use peanuts without the oil, then they replace it with flax oil, flax seeds, and the other stuff mentioned. The taste is incredible, a tiny hint of sweetness and crunch from flax seeds, but 95% like any peanut butter out there from a taste point of view and I've tried tons.

Thread starter should check out: http://www26.netrition.com/snaclite_powerpb_page.html

this is another peanut butter also made by snac lite, higher protein, less fat...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't eat PB for the omega-3s, you PB for it's monounsaturated fat, which is an entirely separate classification. Yes, it contains some polyunsat fats (which include the omega's) but you need a good variety of healthy fats, not just the polys. So, eat some PB and Olive oil for mono, fish oil and flax for the omega-3, and stuff like organic butter or coconut for sat. fats.

Rah22491

Awards
heard good things about natuarlly more but You guys should try powerbutter its got everything naturally more has without the cane juice

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ima look for this on shelves of Australian stores. If not, well i guess ima have to order.. which sucks because our dollar sucks atm.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
ive been buying naturally more from walmart for around $2.50. cant beat that price

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true. canada and austrailia get shafted often with the customs bs.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I've been pushing Naturally Moore on people for over a year now. I love this stuff!