Muscle Building Pancakes

AthMuscle

Awards
Traditional pancakes are basically just flour and eggs, so you can tweak the traditional recipe to make it more physique friendly.

1 cup oat flour
2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup blueberries

Mix above ingredients together and cook in a hot pan or griddle.
Serve with sugar-free syrup.

Play with the ratios of eggs to flour to get your preferred recipe. Too many eggs and too little flour makes the cakes too dense, but if you go too far the other way you will be increasing the carbs and decreasing the protein, and at some point you might as well just eat regular pancakes.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have some awesome whole grain pancakes with sugar free syrup in the morning at Bob Evans on the go. I still stay super lean eating these. Protein powder would make them awesome!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Building Panackes that don't have steroids? Not for me...sounds bogus.

:ntome:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I like to make something similar but I add a smashed banana in. It's really good.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont even use flour......

Oats
Egg whites

Theres your pancake lol Throw some milk,cottage cheese in there for protein and fluffyness.

Add in blueberries or bannas or starwberies and they are the best!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the oats ground - makes the pancakes fluffy, not so chewy, but that's personal preference. :)

I even done something similar when cutting out carbs: just prot. powder, eggs, little baking powder and cottage cheese. Low carb protein pancakes! Not a new idea, and they certainly don't taste as good as the recipe above, but they work when you're craving anything "bread-like".