Batter Blaster! GET YER FV/CKIN' BLAST ON!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok you lazy-morning-don't-have-time-to-make-breakfast people, your dream has come true! :)

Check out this organic pancake product that you literally BLAST onto a frying pan. No mixing, no pouring, no measuring, just straight bad-a$$ BLASTING of batter. LOL, I gotta get me some of this.

Oh, and LOW sodium too.
Organic Batter Blaster ™ - Original Pancake and Waffle Batter

Costco has it I guess and it's selling....well, like hotcakes!

-Papa!-

JNB

Awards
That's pretty sweet, even though I enjoy making my own pancakes when time permits. I'll definitely have to check this out though.:D

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty sweet, even though I enjoy making my own pancakes when time permits. I'll definitely have to check this out though.:D
I hear ya there. But hey, if you have a 10 min. in the morning, you can blast some batter, drop some low sugar choc chips. or add some berries and have some quick flapjacks :)

I was thinking it might even taste good in a protein shake. Hmm....

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Saw this at my local PUBLIX. Thought it was too good to be true. Ill look again next time. Funny that i just made bedtime pancakes....easy and damnnnnnn good

3eggs
1scoop of whey (i used cookies-n-cream or chocolate)
4packets of splenda
few drops of vanilla flavor
natty pb
FF/SG syrup

Mix eggs, whey, and splenda into a bowl. Spray skillet with PAM spray. Set heat to medium. Pour about half the batter into the pan....cook like a regular pancake. Repeat for the second pancake. This should make 2 nice size pancakes.

MACROS:
Total cals :535
FAT: 31.0 (good omega and healthy fats from eggs and PB)
CARBS: 12.0
PROTEIN: 49.0

Top with spray butter, natty PB, and drizzle your syrup. Really tasty and easy as heck. I made it in literally 5 minutes. A good night time bedtime meal IMO.

thanks

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Saw this at my local PUBLIX. Thought it was too good to be true. Ill look again next time. Funny that i just made bedtime pancakes....easy and damnnnnnn good

3eggs
1scoop of whey (i used cookies-n-cream or chocolate)
4packets of splenda
few drops of vanilla flavor
natty pb
FF/SG syrup

Mix eggs, whey, and splenda into a bowl. Spray skillet with PAM spray. Set heat to medium. Pour about half the batter into the pan....cook like a regular pancake. Repeat for the second pancake. This should make 2 nice size pancakes.

MACROS:
Total cals :535
FAT: 31.0 (good omega and healthy fats from eggs and PB)
CARBS: 12.0
PROTEIN: 49.0

Top with spray butter, natty PB, and drizzle your syrup. Really tasty and easy as heck. I made it in literally 5 minutes. A good night time bedtime meal IMO.

thanks
You use full-on eggs, or egg whites? I'm not an egg eater, I only eat the whites. I buy the egg whites in a carton. :) I need to try your recipe above. Thanks Curt!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
LOL! wow... ok this is a story i must share. The first encounter i had with a 'batter blaster' was at my moms and i tried to do me a whip-it. . the **** really messed me up man. Strong as hell whip-it that one was. . It really hurt

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I used 3 whole eggs. I suppose you could use egg whites......saying that (from website)....

egg whites (Substitute 2 egg whites for each whole egg. This substitution may make baked goods less tender. To compensate, try adding 1 teaspoon of oil per egg called for in recipe.)

so, it would be

3eggs = 6eggwhites + 3tsp olive oil

hope that helps. Try and see.

You use full-on eggs, or egg whites? I'm not an egg eater, I only eat the whites. I buy the egg whites in a carton. :) I need to try your recipe above. Thanks Curt!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
LOL! wow... ok this is a story i must share. The first encounter i had with a 'batter blaster' was at my moms and i tried to do me a whip-it. . the **** really messed me up man. Strong as hell whip-it that one was. . It really hurt
WTH is a whip-it???

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Hah I think that's when you suck in the pressurized aerosol or w/e.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hah I think that's when you suck in the pressurized aerosol or w/e.
lol, wait a second here...that dood above tried blasting the batter directly into his mouth and got hurt?!!! This stuff like 500psi or something? It is powered by an airbag canister?