No Carb Brownie... its actually really good too

BifWebster

Awards
I seen this on youtube the other day.
Marc Lobliner from scivation demonstrates how to make this no carb brownie.

YouTube - Scivation NO CARB Brownie
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/73Yhz9J9Fb8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73Yhz9J9Fb8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i tried it with chocolate whey and almond butter and it was delicious those are the only ingredients needed too.

I was very suprised at how good it was.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
That looks awesome, looks like I'll be picking up some almond butter :) :food:

BifWebster

Awards
i'm positive it would work with peanut butter too, i actually had almond butter at my house tho and kinda like it better

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it will be peanut butter for me. Went to walmart and couldn't find any almond butter <_<

Just grabbed some organic PB, that should do it :D

Gonna try it with some Mocha Whey :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just made some of this with 2 scoops of vanilla Biotest Low Carb Grow and 2 tablespoons of almond butter. That's over 400-500cals..I dunno what he means when he says you can eat this 15 x pd when cutting hahaha...It's tastey though, good way to get some protein in without having to drink it.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
"gotta drink xtend while making brownies" lol

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Eating a PB/chocolate whey brownie ATM, tasty.:food: I used 2 TBsp PB, 1 TBsp milled flax, and 1 scoop of ATW.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
going to try it with the cupcake batter from atw after work

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good.. ima try it with some flexseeds in the mix

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
"they also call for a visectomy and a condom"

ahahahhahaha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow so I used chocolate egg protein instead of whey (i'm allergic to milk proteins) and it came out disgusting, proably due to the egg... had a really weird consitency but again most likely the egg

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i tried it, didnt put enought peanut butter, came out cakey, but not bad

healthier than cake, so I guess you can get your fix?

I'll probably do it again cause it was interesting, better than always drinking protein

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mines came out cakey too.. the top layer cooked pretty decent it was the inside that was horrible.. maybe i put too much or too less water

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
I have made this with:

ATW Cinnamon Bun
ATW Cupcake batter
ATW Chocolate

Using ANPB.:food:

It took me several tries to get the consistency right, but well worth the experimenting. Its getting cold here in the midwest and this is alot easier to do than drinking it.

Also the type of bowl you use can determine the outcome of the brownie. A larger shallow bowl will allow it to be drier and more cooked.

I dont even want to know how many shakes I have had in my life:icon_lol:

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
yeah i played around with it a little more, think i found a nice sweet spot. Maybe next week I'll have to pick up some almond butter, just for flavor variety.

ATW cupcake, ATW Coffee, natty PB, flax

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
so
2 scoops whey
2 tbsp pb
How much water?

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
The water depends on how dry you want it. I would start with a little and then slowly add more in. I usually like it to where it is a little thinner than a normal batter.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I do:
1 scoop whey
3tbsp pb
2tbsp milled flax
:food:

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I just made one with ATW cinnamon bun and it was ok..... kind of light and cakey. The batter was really good, I should have just eaten that instead of making the brownie. I think using a little less water/more protein powder would make it kind of like a pudding.

I also used Cinnamon bun Muscle Milk the other day, and that turned out wayyyyyy better. I actually had the consistency of a brownie. Unfortunately it also had carbs, and quite a few more calories.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so
2 scoops whey
2 tbsp pb
How much water?

when i did it (without throwing it in the microwave, i made it a pudding) i used 3 ounces, his calls for a little more maybe 4.5 ounces or so.

but did anyone notice him saying drinking xtend from a scivation cup increases anabolism by 4000 % lol

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
when i did it (without throwing it in the microwave, i made it a pudding) i used 3 ounces, his calls for a little more maybe 4.5 ounces or so.

but did anyone notice him saying drinking xtend from a scivation cup increases anabolism by 4000 % lol

Yeah man, that vid was loaded with subliminals and little jokes, i thought it was funny as hell.

Hey I dont know if anyone tried this yet, but I am sure adding a bit of oil to the mixture would improve the consistency from cakey to more fudge-like? Maybe add olive oil, or sesamin. Just gotta watch fat content.

too bad i tainted my sesamin bottle with salvia, tastes pretty bad now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, that vid was loaded with subliminals and little jokes, i thought it was funny as hell.

Hey I dont know if anyone tried this yet, but I am sure adding a bit of oil to the mixture would improve the consistency from cakey to more fudge-like? Maybe add olive oil, or sesamin. Just gotta watch fat content.

too bad i tainted my sesamin bottle with salvia, tastes pretty bad now.
use hazel nut or mac nut oil, itll tast better then olive oil

anntitone

anntitone

Awards
How is it no carb? Is there no carbs in the almond butter? Does that protein have any carbs in it? The least amount of carbs I have found in almond butter is 5 per 2 tblsp. I would love to find a no carb /low fat peanut butter!!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
How is it no carb? Is there no carbs in the almond butter? Does that protein have any carbs in it? The least amount of carbs I have found in almond butter is 5 per 2 tblsp. I would love to find a no carb /low fat peanut butter!!
right.... it should technically be "low-carb".

I use 1 tbsp. peanut butter which has 2g carbs not counting fiber. add that to a zero carb protein, and it is basically carb free.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
use hazel nut or mac nut oil, itll tast better then olive oil

true, probably would. But I use olive oil like water man, I'm italian. I've got gallons of it on hand at any given moment. :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true, probably would. But I use olive oil like water man, I'm italian. I've got gallons of it on hand at any given moment. :thumbsup:

yea i juss got a gallone or something from Costco of EVOO lol

i do shots of it with every meal

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, almond butter plus the chocolate whey mmmm. Satisfies the naughty craves.

AaronFL

AaronFL

Awards
These are very tasty...especially when made with almond butter. I fly several times a year, and these are perfect for the plane. I nuke them a little longer than normal so they get dry. Then, I pack them in ziplock bags and eat them on the plane. When I open the bag, the people sitting next to me always comment on how good it smells and ask me wtf it is. I just tell them it's a brownie. My roommates think I'm crazy nuking protein powder.

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
As a female I cut in half and it still worked out. 1 scoop protein, 1 tbsp pb, but the time was only like a little over a min...you've gotta watch it. Less calories, but a good sweet cheat for a non-cheat day.