No Carb Brownie... its actually really good too
- 12-05-2008, 04:22 PM
- 12-05-2008, 06:11 PM
12-05-2008, 06:45 PM
12-14-2008, 07:26 PM
12-24-2008, 06:19 PM
12-27-2008, 05:10 PM
These are very tasty...especially when made with almond butter. I fly several times a year, and these are perfect for the plane. I nuke them a little longer than normal so they get dry. Then, I pack them in ziplock bags and eat them on the plane. When I open the bag, the people sitting next to me always comment on how good it smells and ask me wtf it is. I just tell them it's a brownie. My roommates think I'm crazy nuking protein powder.
01-19-2009, 03:20 PM
As a female I cut in half and it still worked out. 1 scoop protein, 1 tbsp pb, but the time was only like a little over a min...you've gotta watch it. Less calories, but a good sweet cheat for a non-cheat day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2012, 09:33 AM
- By Machmood in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2011, 07:48 AM
- By jimmy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2004, 02:36 PM
- By Number 5 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 04-27-2004, 10:12 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM