No Carb Brownie... its actually really good too
- 12-05-2008, 05:22 PM
- 12-05-2008, 07:11 PM
- 12-05-2008, 07:45 PM
12-14-2008, 08:26 PM
12-24-2008, 07:19 PM
12-27-2008, 06:10 PM
These are very tasty...especially when made with almond butter. I fly several times a year, and these are perfect for the plane. I nuke them a little longer than normal so they get dry. Then, I pack them in ziplock bags and eat them on the plane. When I open the bag, the people sitting next to me always comment on how good it smells and ask me wtf it is. I just tell them it's a brownie. My roommates think I'm crazy nuking protein powder.
01-19-2009, 04:20 PM
As a female I cut in half and it still worked out. 1 scoop protein, 1 tbsp pb, but the time was only like a little over a min...you've gotta watch it. Less calories, but a good sweet cheat for a non-cheat day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By carpee in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 29Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:58 PM
- By Whacked in forum RecipesReplies: 17Last Post: 07-11-2009, 10:10 PM
- By CombatTested in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:23 PM
- By gogo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:56 AM
- By Bildo_21 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 02-26-2008, 03:06 AM