Gritz!

  1. Gritz!


    I luv a big bowl of gritz in the morning with a hefty serving of butter. All I need with it is a protein shake and I'm ready to hit the gym.


  2. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. yeah, i love me some grits, too. had me a protein scoop/pint of milk/some extra leucine for my drink. then hit up a bowl of grits with a tbsp. of peanut butter stirred in (gotta complete the protein and get some healthy fats, m'man). helped that all digest by eating a small green apple a bit later. that's a champion breakfast.

  3. Ya, this morning I actually had 3 eggs and a couple slices of bacon with my gritz... Skipped the shake, as I hate the taste of protein powder now! Even the best tasting protein powder gets old when you use it every day.
    •   
       


  4. Grits make me feel like Ronnie Coleman, only I don't do 10000lb. squats.

  5. 1/2 cup of bisquick, 1/2 cup of almond milk (or cow milk for mutated humans), 1 egg, 1 scoop of ATW Isolate Cupcake batter flavor.

    Mix in with fork, melt 1 tbs of butter, cook like scrambled eggs.

    Serve with syrup and 1 tbs of butter.

    Every morning.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    1/2 cup of bisquick, 1/2 cup of almond milk (or cow milk for mutated humans), 1 egg, 1 scoop of ATW Isolate Cupcake batter flavor.

    Mix in with fork, melt 1 tbs of butter, cook like scrambled eggs.

    Serve with syrup and 1 tbs of butter.

    Every morning.
    This sounds really freaking good. I need to get me some ATW.

    Is the Cupcake batter flavor protein decent tasting by itself, in water?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    1/2 cup of bisquick, 1/2 cup of almond milk (or cow milk for mutated humans), 1 egg, 1 scoop of ATW Isolate Cupcake batter flavor.

    Mix in with fork, melt 1 tbs of butter, cook like scrambled eggs.

    Serve with syrup and 1 tbs of butter.

    Every morning.
    What do you mean cook it like scrambled eggs? Isn't the consistency of the batter more like a pancake?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Baby Matty View Post
    What do you mean cook it like scrambled eggs? Isn't the consistency of the batter more like a pancake?
    LOL!
  9. MTNMEDIC
    MTNMEDIC's Avatar

    Oh man do I love my grits ! I get boxes of'em at the Grocery Outlet cheap too, not too many people if at all eat the stuff so plenty for me. yepper, a spoon of butter a lil salt and fresh cracked black,..make ya mouth happy dont'cha know ?
  10. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Grits are fantastic, but they are hard to find if you don't live in the south or a multiracial area. Most white people in the north don't even know what they are.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    This sounds really freaking good. I need to get me some ATW.

    Is the Cupcake batter flavor protein decent tasting by itself, in water?
    I know this is late because I saw that you placed your order, but how is it?

    That above recipe is fucking good!

    But I'm done with the mini bulk.....hardcore cutting now

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Baby Matty View Post
    What do you mean cook it like scrambled eggs? Isn't the consistency of the batter more like a pancake?
    So?

    I just melt the butter in the cast iron skillet and pour the mixture in, cooking it like scrambled eggs, not like a pancake or omelet.

    It cooks fine in small chunks, I melt the butter in the microwave, add the syrup and pour it all over......GOOOD stuff!

  13. I rarely eat them, but they are good once in awhile.

  14. We dont go them here in the land down under. What do you think the alternative would be? or isnt there any?

    After watching some of ronnies films i was like man i gotta taste this stuff, but only could find it in the states over ebay. (Might have to get myself some molly mcbutter cheese flavouring at the same time )

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Newtonselite View Post
    We dont go them here in the land down under. What do you think the alternative would be? or isnt there any?

    After watching some of ronnies films i was like man i gotta taste this stuff, but only could find it in the states over ebay. (Might have to get myself some molly mcbutter cheese flavouring at the same time )
    As far as taste goes Cream of Wheat or Farina might be somewhat close although it's made from wheat and not corn like grits. Nutritionally, the same goes and oats would be close, I think.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in