Gritz!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I luv a big bowl of gritz in the morning with a hefty serving of butter. All I need with it is a protein shake and I'm ready to hit the gym.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. yeah, i love me some grits, too. had me a protein scoop/pint of milk/some extra leucine for my drink. then hit up a bowl of grits with a tbsp. of peanut butter stirred in (gotta complete the protein and get some healthy fats, m'man). helped that all digest by eating a small green apple a bit later. that's a champion breakfast.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Ya, this morning I actually had 3 eggs and a couple slices of bacon with my gritz... Skipped the shake, as I hate the taste of protein powder now! Even the best tasting protein powder gets old when you use it every day. :)

RandallH1989

Awards
Grits make me feel like Ronnie Coleman, only I don't do 10000lb. squats.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1/2 cup of bisquick, 1/2 cup of almond milk (or cow milk for mutated humans), 1 egg, 1 scoop of ATW Isolate Cupcake batter flavor.

Mix in with fork, melt 1 tbs of butter, cook like scrambled eggs.

Serve with syrup and 1 tbs of butter.

Every morning.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
1/2 cup of bisquick, 1/2 cup of almond milk (or cow milk for mutated humans), 1 egg, 1 scoop of ATW Isolate Cupcake batter flavor.

Every morning.
This sounds really freaking good. I need to get me some ATW.

Is the Cupcake batter flavor protein decent tasting by itself, in water?

Baby Matty

Awards

Every morning.
What do you mean cook it like scrambled eggs? Isn't the consistency of the batter more like a pancake?

MTNMEDIC

Oh man do I love my grits ! I get boxes of'em at the Grocery Outlet cheap too, not too many people if at all eat the stuff so plenty for me. yepper, a spoon of butter a lil salt and fresh cracked black,..make ya mouth happy dont'cha know ?

dpfisher

Grits are fantastic, but they are hard to find if you don't live in the south or a multiracial area. Most white people in the north don't even know what they are.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This sounds really freaking good. I need to get me some ATW.

Is the Cupcake batter flavor protein decent tasting by itself, in water?
I know this is late because I saw that you placed your order, but how is it?

That above recipe is fucking good!

But I'm done with the mini bulk.....hardcore cutting now :(

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean cook it like scrambled eggs? Isn't the consistency of the batter more like a pancake?
So?

I just melt the butter in the cast iron skillet and pour the mixture in, cooking it like scrambled eggs, not like a pancake or omelet.

It cooks fine in small chunks, I melt the butter in the microwave, add the syrup and pour it all over......GOOOD stuff!

Macabre

Macabre

Awards
I rarely eat them, but they are good once in awhile.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
We dont go them here in the land down under. What do you think the alternative would be? or isnt there any?

After watching some of ronnies films i was like man i gotta taste this stuff, but only could find it in the states over ebay. (Might have to get myself some molly mcbutter cheese flavouring at the same time :D )

Macabre

Macabre

Awards
We dont go them here in the land down under. What do you think the alternative would be? or isnt there any?

After watching some of ronnies films i was like man i gotta taste this stuff, but only could find it in the states over ebay. (Might have to get myself some molly mcbutter cheese flavouring at the same time :D )
As far as taste goes Cream of Wheat or Farina might be somewhat close although it's made from wheat and not corn like grits. Nutritionally, the same goes and oats would be close, I think.