- 10-14-2008, 10:26 AM
- 10-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Don't ever juice an onion and think it's going to do anything good for you...I almost had to call 911 .
If your going to cut using juice just drink until your full, forget how much is to much. I used to add in V8 when I first started using juice to cut, after a few days you can tell you're getting fiber from the v8..
What's your cut diet like?
- 10-15-2008, 03:49 PM
egg whites or 1/2 cups of a whole grain w 1 Tbl of PB
meal 2-shake or yougrt
meal 3-6oz protien of some sort and veggies
4 - shake w 20 almonds
5 - 2 tbl spoons of homemade pb
6 - shake w almonds
7- 6-8oz protein veggies
8 - cottage cheese before bed
what do u think
10-15-2008, 09:29 PM
10-16-2008, 06:39 PM
10-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I like to add ginger to any type of juice drink.
10-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Killerb in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:40 PM
- By reptone in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
- By HARDtotheCORE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:26 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 28Last Post: 08-01-2006, 03:16 AM
- By bellicose in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 34Last Post: 01-12-2004, 03:24 PM