juicer

  1. juicer


    Hey just got a vitamix. anyone got and veggie based recipies that are relatively simple. Im currently cutting, (or trying to) and juice wise how much is too much in a day 8 oz, 16oz 24oz????


  2. Don't ever juice an onion and think it's going to do anything good for you...I almost had to call 911 .

    If your going to cut using juice just drink until your full, forget how much is to much. I used to add in V8 when I first started using juice to cut, after a few days you can tell you're getting fiber from the v8..

    What's your cut diet like?

  3. cut diet-

    egg whites or 1/2 cups of a whole grain w 1 Tbl of PB
    meal 2-shake or yougrt
    meal 3-6oz protien of some sort and veggies
    4 - shake w 20 almonds
    5 - 2 tbl spoons of homemade pb
    6 - shake w almonds
    7- 6-8oz protein veggies
    8 - cottage cheese before bed
    what do u think
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by cheezscott View Post
    cut diet-

    egg whites or 1/2 cups of a whole grain w 1 Tbl of PB
    meal 2-shake or yougrt
    meal 3-6oz protien of some sort and veggies
    4 - shake w 20 almonds
    5 - 2 tbl spoons of homemade pb
    6 - shake w almonds
    7- 6-8oz protein veggies
    8 - cottage cheese before bed
    what do u think
    I think I would die from hunger .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cheezscott View Post
    Hey just got a vitamix. anyone got and veggie based recipies that are relatively simple. Im currently cutting, (or trying to) and juice wise how much is too much in a day 8 oz, 16oz 24oz????
    Personally, I juice a 40 oz glass a day, any thing more than that is too expensive.

  6. I like to add ginger to any type of juice drink.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1 View Post
    Don't ever juice an onion and think it's going to do anything good for you...I almost had to call 911 .
    I'd kinda like to hear the rest of this story??
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Juicer, first Injection advice ??
    By Killerb in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. Bought a juicer, any recipes?
    By reptone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. PH cycle for advanced/experienced juicer
    By HARDtotheCORE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 06:26 PM
  4. Spot the Juicer!!!
    By BigVrunga in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 04:16 AM
  5. experienced juicer trying m1t
    By bellicose in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in