It's soo easy! The following is for a decently large batch, about enough to fill an average sized tupperware container.
- 240 grams of raw Almonds
- 5-6 scoops of your favorite protein powder (aim for something very low in sugar/carbs)
- H2O - add and stir until the consistency is to your liking
- Blend the almonds to a fine powder (leave it chunkier if you want it chunky!) and empty into bowl
- Add protein and mix thoroughly into almond powder
- Add water and stir until the consistency is to your liking
Store it in the fridge, this will keep the oil from separating and the almond buttery goodness from going bad. Please enjoy responsibly.
Calorie Content/Serving Size - assuming a scoop of whey = 30 grams on average
1 serving = 70 grams
330 calories per serving
- ~ 20 grams fat
- ~ 30 grams protein
- ~ 9 grams carbs (without subtracting fiber content)