Low Carb Salmon & Veg - Amazing!

SVPVRMAN

SVPVRMAN

Awards
If you like restuarant quality food at home, try this. I was amazed:

Ingredients:
150-200g Salmon Fillet (you could use cheaper cut of fish if on a budget)
120g Baby Spinach
3/4 Head of broccoli
1/3 Avocado

Sauce:
3 eggs, boiled
1 1/2 Tbl Mayonnaise (try and find a healthy version using olive/safflower oil/canola, and little preservatives)
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste

Preparation:

Cut up broccoli into chunks and steam. Boil baby spinach, drain all water in a coddler. Cut avocado into 6 chunks and set aside along with brocolli and spinach.

Boil eggs so the yolks are firm, but still have a yellow tinge to them. Once cooked, slice eggs in half, remove yolks, and place in a bowl. Place whites in a separate bowl.

Add mayonnaise to yolks, and mix with a fork for 30 seconds. Add lemon juice and mix for 30 seconds more. Add remaining ingredients and mix to form a consistency you are happy with.

Method:

Spray a skillet pan with cooking oil and apply heat. Once hot, cook salmon (i like mine fairly raw, so 2 minutes each side). Cheaper cuts of fish cook entirely through. Remove from heat and season (optional)

Set strained spinach in a rectangular shape on the middle of the plate. Place salmon fillet on top. Dish out sauce over salmon. Grab your halved egg whites and face up on your plate, and add avocado into yolk cavities. Add your side of broccoli and your done :)

:clap2:

This is a great high protein, low carb meal with a tonne of fibre. Its tastes incredible too, enjoy!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
dude, that sounds really good. Im gonna try that out minus the spinach. Not a big fan.

thanks for the recipe

If you like restuarant quality food at home, try this. I was amazed:

Ingredients:
150-200g Salmon Fillet (you could use cheaper cut of fish if on a budget)
120g Baby Spinach
3/4 Head of broccoli
1/3 Avocado

Sauce:
3 eggs, boiled
1 1/2 Tbl Mayonnaise (try and find a healthy version using olive/safflower oil/canola, and little preservatives)
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste

Preparation:

Cut up broccoli into chunks and steam. Boil baby spinach, drain all water in a coddler. Cut avocado into 6 chunks and set aside along with brocolli and spinach.

Boil eggs so the yolks are firm, but still have a yellow tinge to them. Once cooked, slice eggs in half, remove yolks, and place in a bowl. Place whites in a separate bowl.

Add mayonnaise to yolks, and mix with a fork for 30 seconds. Add lemon juice and mix for 30 seconds more. Add remaining ingredients and mix to form a consistency you are happy with.

Method:

Spray a skillet pan with cooking oil and apply heat. Once hot, cook salmon (i like mine fairly raw, so 2 minutes each side). Cheaper cuts of fish cook entirely through. Remove from heat and season (optional)

Set strained spinach in a rectangular shape on the middle of the plate. Place salmon fillet on top. Dish out sauce over salmon. Grab your halved egg whites and face up on your plate, and add avocado into yolk cavities. Add your side of broccoli and your done :)

:clap2:

This is a great high protein, low carb meal with a tonne of fibre. Its tastes incredible too, enjoy!