- 10-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Quick one here, more of something you probably forgot then a new idea...
Quick n easy short description:
Large tortillas (wheat preferably, becasue, well, you know we try for "wheat" everything)
1Can of refried beans
1 Bag of small pre peeled shrimp
1/2 package of lean ground meat
Italian seasoning or whatever spices you have
...All into a pan
1 pepper (green or yellow or whichever)
1 heaping handful of fresh mushrooms
....Slice n dice and join them with their friends in the hot tub.
Fire em' up for about 5 min (covered for the first few min)
smear a lil bean over a tortilla and roll up.
The bean makes the whole thing stick together very nicely.
Prep time, about 5 min.
Cook time 5 min
makes about 2-4 tortillas depending
These are good to make for a meal, or make smaller packed as snacks.
If you set out a few tortillas in a line you can just load all of em up and wrap em in foil.
Similar Forum Threads
- By muscleless in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:05 AM
- By Boofuddus in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2012, 08:58 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
- By curt2go in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-03-2002, 01:48 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM