best protein for making bars?
- 09-24-2008, 09:14 PM
- 09-25-2008, 02:25 AM
also interested in this. Do most of u use chocolate or vanilla?? I buy strawberry for shakes, and just dont know how that would be in a bar.
09-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I use dymatize chocolate flavor. it tastes 100x better than all the ON i've tried.
whey + irish instant oats + trader joe's PB + ground flax seed + a bit of wheat germ (not too much or it can get bitter) and stir while adding some soymilk or milk. The amount of liquid you had should be very little, just to get it to stick.
10-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Ive tried a few different brands and flavors, even cytogainer, it really depends on the recipe i think. One thing thing to keep in mind though is Casein powders in my experience make for a more rubbery texture when cooked.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WeRk2pLaY in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 02-27-2010, 05:53 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 21Last Post: 02-24-2008, 08:50 PM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2007, 02:31 AM
- By thatdguy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2007, 05:18 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM