Good diet Plan Help
- 09-19-2008, 10:18 AM
- 09-19-2008, 03:28 PM
- 6'0" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Getting a diet plan written by someone else may be helpful, but I beleive your best bet is to stick around the forum and start reading.
If you gain the knowledge to know what/when to eat, creating a diet plan that works for you will become a much easier task, it will allow you to subsitute meals occasionally, to keep the meals from becoming repetative (which for me at least, makes a diet very hard to follow).
Read the recipees right here in the recipees forum. If you eat almost any of these recipes, and only them, no Burger King or McDonalds, and do 30-45 minutes of excersize, and stick to it, I can guarentee you will loose the weight your looking to loose.
- 09-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks , true . What is your diet plan , post it
Similar Forum Threads
- By allday54 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2009, 05:55 PM
- By BigOD76 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2009, 11:12 AM
- By primetym19 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:13 PM
- By Zips06 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2007, 07:27 PM
- By bandit9308 in forum BulkingReplies: 25Last Post: 11-24-2006, 03:47 PM