Frozen Protein Balls?

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
I once read something in a thread about these frozen protein balls but I never wrote down the recipe and have since not been able to find it. They were made of like peanut butter, protein powder, and several other things.
Has anyone heard of these and if so do you have a recipe?
I'd be interested in hearing similar recipes.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man! that product looks wicked cool. I definitely need something like this for the days I'm in class and it's harder to get as much protein.
It's not as pretty, but my secret these past 2 years has been meatloaf. I freeze it, and then grab 2 slices in a ziploc baggie, but yea I'm weird like that.

There's lots of recipe's for Protein Bar's out there for normal people :blink:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
thanks man! that product looks wicked cool. I definitely need something like this for the days I'm in class and it's harder to get as much protein.
try boiled eggs, good for a quick snack.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try boiled eggs, good for a quick snack.

yes they are, but not in school, and in a class with primarily women

you open that bag, and look at their faces DAMN, they dont go near u lol. if you do it, eat them before you get into class lol

i learned the hardway.

depending on the macros you want protein PB and oat, maybe some splenda, melt the PB add then add the other ingredients slowly and then freeze it, try that. PB taste awsome frozen.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people tell me they like our Protein Recovery Balls frozen. I personally prefer them refrigerated. They come in a 40 or 100 count.

As far as our recipe, sorry brother, I can't give that out. I have kids to try to get through college!

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
last night i took a cup of reduced fat organic peanut butter and a cup of chocolate whey powder. then i melted the peanut butter in the microwave and stirred in the whey. after that i put in some rolled oats for good measure and froze them. they were pretty awesome. You could probably put all sorts of things in them, raisins and nuts and whatnot. Tastes kinda like cookie dough