- 08-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Got a tip for yall
Try making some delicious protein pudding
All you need to do is follow the directions on your fat-free/sugar-free pudding, add 2-2.5 times as much milk as called for, add your like flavored protein powder, stir until blended, let sit in the fridge for 10-15 and BOOM. Awesome and diet conscious dessert.
- 08-11-2008, 08:45 PM
love this recipe! haven't made this in a while---might have to run to the store now to pick up some pudding mix.
also try topping it with some lite whipped cream :donut:
- 08-11-2008, 09:46 PM
and melt up a square of baker's chocolate and mix that in there as well. only 4g of fat (not bad fat at that) and 2g carbs.
08-11-2008, 11:16 PM
08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
08-12-2008, 12:46 AM
that guy is tiny.......................... .............................. ....
Similar Forum Threads
- By youngandfree in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2009, 02:54 AM
- By Brodus in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 12-12-2004, 10:48 PM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2004, 11:10 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2004, 06:14 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-12-2003, 01:22 AM