1st Halovar Cycle. New to Forum

gdmathe

Awards
Hey all,

I'm currently 23 years old, 6'3", and 215 lbs. I would say I'm not fat at all, but I don't know my body fat percent. I've been lifting for 3 years now, off and on, but have recently gotten into it really hard this past year. I use proper form and have been able to increase my weights decently fast. However, I have decided to purchase Halovar because I've heard good reviews on it.

I want to post my gains and anything that happens out of the ordinary on this thread.

I will not start Halovar until the 2nd week of January, because I want to drink on New Years Eve and then start my 2 week preload of Organ Shield.

What I currently take:

Super Pump Max
ISOPure Mass protein
Omega 3 Fish Oil

What I have prepared for my Halovar Cycle (All bought from Strong Supplement Shop):

Halovar (60 caps, 2 times a day, 1 in morning (before carb meal) and 1 after my workout later in the day)

Organ Shield

Recycle

SERM (Nolva and Clomid?)

I will continue to take ISOPure Mass protein and Omega 3 Fish Oil, but will stop the Super Pump Max once I start the Halovar cycle.

I have a strict diet I will be going on involving chicken/brown rice/black beans/eggs/onions/green peppers/cottage cheese/greek yogurt w/ fruit/bananas/wheat pasta/sweet potatoes. (Yes, I will probably eat the same stuff every day...but nothing a **** ton of hot sauce can't fix for taste).

I will workout 5 times a week, Monday-Friday. Chest/Arms/Shoulders/Back/Legs. Should I incorporate cardio into this as well?

I've also heard you want to have some fat on your when you start this cycle because that can help build testosterone? Is that a fact or myth?

So here are my questions: (I don't start until January, so I want to be prepared for this cycle and have the answers I'm looking for)

1. Is 1 Halovar cap in the AM and 1 Halovar cap for Post workout a good idea? Or should I do it Preworkout. I will probably take 1 cap at 7 AM, and then another around 4-6 PM, depending on when I workout.

2. Should I incorporate cardio into my routine? Or just do lifting only?

3. For SERM...Should I do Nolva (20/20/10/10) AND Clomid (50/50/25/25)? Or Would just Nolva be fine?

4. Having some fat helps build testosterone?

5. Any questions for me, or comments to make about my cycle/diet?

Thanks everyone, I will keep you all updated throughout my cycle. Hope to hear some answers from these questions soon.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ill tell you now you have no idea what youre doing and shouldnt even run the cycle till you do. examples of my accusation?
1. no serm
2. horrible dosing protocol
3. no idea how cycle assist works
4. no idea how preload works
5. fat = testosterone? idk where you heard that one
6. college student majoring in booze... huge red flag. probly dont even know why youre not suposed to mix alcohol and "prohormones."

gdmathe

Awards
ill tell you now you have no idea what youre doing and shouldnt even run the cycle till you do. examples of my accusation?
1. no serm
2. horrible dosing protocol
3. no idea how cycle assist works
4. no idea how preload works
5. fat = testosterone? idk where you heard that one
6. college student majoring in booze... huge red flag. probly dont even know why youre not suposed to mix alcohol and "prohormones."
Don't have to sit here and criticize. I came here for advice (which you obviously gave none of). Also, your grammar is god awful.

I've read SERM isn't needed for a Halovar cycle. I'm not even starting this cycle for another month, because I am trying to understand HOW to run a cycle. EDIT: I added a SERM after more research.

Also, my college student majoring in booze comment was to inform people that I use to drink a lot, but I have STOPPED. I also know exactly why you're not supposed to mix alcohol and prohormones. Burning fat = testosterone, not fat = testosterone. I'm looking for advice on how to cycle and preload, so maybe you should help me out instead of just writing all that out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wouldn't run it if I were you cause a but more research needs to be done.

Busy at the moment to go into detail answers to some of your questions but PHF can set you straight on how to run your cycle and you can come back and we can critique your ideas.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No one is criticizing,just trying to help you from damaging yourself.no serm no cycle man.research and put together a cycle layout and ask for opinions about it.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I like the fact that he did come here to ask questions BEFORE he started his cycle instead of DURING. That is one mistake that I've seen too many people do, start a cycle without knowing anything about what they are taking and not having ALL the supplements they need, including PCT on hand. I'm not knowledgable enough to answer some of your questions but kudos to you for asking before starting.
Here's to you knowing more soon, there are ALOT of smart guys in there who can help you out.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Don't have to sit here and criticize. I came here for advice (which you obviously gave none of). Also, your grammar is god awful.

I've read SERM isn't needed for a Halovar cycle. I'm not even starting this cycle for another month, because I am trying to understand HOW to run a cycle. EDIT: I added a SERM after more research.

Also, my college student majoring in booze comment was to inform people that I use to drink a lot, but I have STOPPED. I also know exactly why you're not supposed to mix alcohol and prohormones. Burning fat = testosterone, not fat = testosterone. I'm looking for advice on how to cycle and preload, so maybe you should help me out instead of just writing all that out.
lol you understood didnt you? how fine is the line between criticize and advice? maybe you should find answers to all my points on your own instead of acting like a little kid waiting for someone to breast feed you information. if you got off your high horse for a second, youd realize that post was "advising" you that you need to learn more because you clearly dont have enough knowlge yet to run the cycle.

and if youre majoring in booze, that tells me you still drink a lot. the was no past tense in it. talk about awful grammar

gdmathe

Awards
Haha, ThunderHumper...you still can't type correctly and I said I use to be a college student majoring in booze...meaning I graduated college, and use to be a heavy drinker (learn to read bro). I also said that I do NOT drink nearly as much anymore, and have stopped drinking for 2 weeks. I am preparing myself for this cycle.

Regardless, what kind of SERM should I get? Do I need to stack Nolva and Clomid? OR should I do one or the other?

Also, I am going to preload Organ Shield for 2 weeks prior to my cycle, and continue with Organ Shield throughout the cycle. I have Recycle set up for my PCT, and I will add a SERM.

What else do you think I need to do? Is Cycle Assist a good idea? Or is that basically the same thing as Organ Shield?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Haha, ThunderHumper...you still can't type correctly and I said I use to be a college student majoring in booze...meaning I graduated college, and use to be a heavy drinker (learn to read bro). I also said that I do NOT drink nearly as much anymore, and have stopped drinking for 2 weeks. I am preparing myself for this cycle.

Regardless, what kind of SERM should I get? Do I need to stack Nolva and Clomid? OR should I do one or the other?

Also, I am going to preload Organ Shield for 2 weeks prior to my cycle, and continue with Organ Shield throughout the cycle. I have Recycle set up for my PCT, and I will add a SERM.

What else do you think I need to do? Is Cycle Assist a good idea? Or is that basically the same thing as Organ Shield?
I don't think all that is necessary nor cared for here man.you definitely came to the right place for help and advice,but you can find answers to all of your questions simply using the search bar or google for that matter.do some research and put together a cycle plan then post it on here for critique and suggestions.im not taking sides here,but there are a lot of good people here and bashing them is not a good way to earn respect or support.good luck to you and your future cycle.

gdmathe

Awards
Well I didn't mean to bash anyone. I've done research, and I guess I'll only do Nolva as the PCT, instead of both...so here's my cycle plan.

2 week Preload:

Hawthorne Berry - 3 caps a day

Organ Shield - Recommended dosage.

Cycle:

Halovar (1 bottle - 4 weeks) - 50/50/50/50

Fish Oil - 2 caps a day

PCT:

Recycle - 4 caps a day for 25 days.

SERM - Nolva 20/20/10/10

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
use =/= used. and majoring = still in process of aquiring major. majored = already completed. maybe you should go back to school

uvawahoowa

Awards
Well I didn't mean to bash anyone. I've done research, and I guess I'll only do Nolva as the PCT, instead of both...so here's my cycle plan.

2 week Preload:

Hawthorne Berry - 3 caps a day

Cycle:

Halovar (1 bottle - 4 weeks) - 50/50/50/50

Fish Oil - 2 caps a day

PCT:

Recycle - 4 caps a day for 25 days.

SERM - Nolva 20/20/10/10
4 weeks isn't even worth it bro. Hdrol doesn't even kick in til week 3. Go 50/75/75/75/75/75 possibly up to 100 the last 1 or 2 weeks depending on sides.

And just so its out there, at 23 you are not ready for a cycle

gdmathe

Awards
4 weeks isn't even worth it bro. Hdrol doesn't even kick in til week 3. Go 50/75/75/75/75/75 possibly up to 100 the last 1 or 2 weeks depending on sides.

And just so its out there, at 23 you are not ready for a cycle
So are you saying that even for my first cycle ever, i should do 2 bottles of 50/75/75/75/75/75? And what would be a good age then? I thought you had to be at least over 21.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So are you saying that even for my first cycle ever, i should do 2 bottles of 50/75/75/75/75/75? And what would be a good age then? I thought you had to be at least over 21.
Yes, otherwise you're dropping quite a bit of $ on support supps and on the hd for very little gains. Hd is mild anyways.

At 23 you should still have sky high endogenous test, if I were you id take advantage of that and max out my natty gains rather than messing with my hormones at such an early age. Odds are with a good pct you'll return to your pre cycle endogeneous levels, but you never know when you're messing with this stuff

gdmathe

Awards
LOL. ThunderHumper is banned. That made my Christmas Day even better.

uvawahoowa

Awards
LOL. ThunderHumper is banned. That made my Christmas Day even better.
Wtf? What happened? He has been one of the most helpful people for me on the forums as far as this stuff goes

gdmathe

Awards
From what I read he disrespected an admin...possibly gave out a source. I'm not sure. He was sorta jerk to me, sent me all these toolish PM's.

Brown Bastard

Awards
If he were to do halovar 50/50/75/75/75/75 and took nolva would the nolva be 20/20/10/10?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards