Nitratene only product?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if you guys have considered selling just Nitratene in caps or even a powder (500mg/serving) on its own?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wondering if you guys have considered selling just Nitratene in caps or even a powder (500mg/serving) on its own?
Nope. Not as yet and don't think we have plans for it.
DAA (D-Pol) for now. :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Not as yet and don't think we have plans for it.
DAA for now. :)
Thats to bad because you would probably sell a bunch of it for people who want to create their own preworkout cocktail and want a nitrate source.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats to bad because you would probably sell a bunch of it for people who want to create their own preworkout cocktail and want a nitrate source.
Theres always ConDense. :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the price and ingredients of Condense I'd say it is set up pretty well as a base for people who would want to make their own more complicated preworkout honestly.

The amount of people who would buy bulk is probably relatively low compared to the products that we have that contain Nitratene. It could also cause some canabalization of the products.

Interesting thought but I don't see it being something we bring out, at least not anytime soon.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This idea has its pros and cons but as stated, ConDense is ideal for any pwo combo with BA, Nitrates, caffeine...etc. you could throw in whatever ingredients you like at dosages you want. Whether it be bcaas, 1,3... Etc
I was mixing mine with Caffeine free Focus Xt and a few 1,3 caps

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This idea has its pros and cons but as stated, ConDense is ideal for any pwo combo with BA, Nitrates, caffeine...etc. you could throw in whatever ingredients you like at dosages you want. Whether it be bcaas, 1,3... Etc
I was mixing mine with Caffeine free Focus Xt and a few 1,3 caps
They can do that or just buy Muscle Marinade. ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
nicoacademia

nicoacademia

Awards
possible to have a caffeine-less version of condense?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 scoop is 200mg of caffeine.

I have not heard about a stim free version at this time, but we will definitely keep it in mind.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink a ton of coffee. I get why caffeine is included in so many PWOs, but don't companies realize that many people are like me and get a lot of caffeine through the day already?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I drink a ton of coffee. I get why caffeine is included in so many PWOs, but don't companies realize that many people are like me and get a lot of caffeine through the day already?
Then you won't need a pre, just your coffee.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee + beta-alanine = next workout! Lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change out a coffee for the Pre.

The market for a zero stimulant preworkout is honestly not even worth mentioning ( no offense lol) It makes it a tough sell and very few do well.

I can almost guarantee you won't ever see Condense Caff Free. If we do, free bottle for you.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Based on Mr. Dunn's suggestion, I've also bought and used potassium nitrate.

It cost next to nothing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nitratene by itself (just a fancy name for nitrates I'm guessing) would be good, but then the caffeine is added and that's a turn-off for many people... Beta alanine needs to be taken in a higher amount than 2 grams a day, so either the user is already supplementing with beta alanine or he/she would have to take 2 scoops+ of Condense per day to get anything from the beta alanine.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone doesn't want caffeine with the Nitratene then we offer D-Pol. A Nitratene only product would be a tough sell on the market solo. I doubt the amount of people turned off by condense with the caffeine product is minimal sense it is a pre-workout. Actually makes it one of the lower stimulants on the market haha

I'd say the majority of people take 1.5-2 servings of condense daily though so the BA gets to the level needed as seen in studies, though I believe it was shown best spread out in the day in some of them. Something over looked in Condense is the Betaine which isn't super sexy but does have some solid science behind it.

Id say it's one of my favorite products I used and would be regardless of affiliation. I have a lot of people around me that use it religiously as well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If someone doesn't want caffeine with the Nitratene then we offer D-Pol. A Nitratene only product would be a tough sell on the market solo. I doubt the amount of people turned off by condense with the caffeine product is minimal sense it is a pre-workout. Actually makes it one of the lower stimulants on the market haha

I'd say the majority of people take 1.5-2 servings of condense daily though so the BA gets to the level needed as seen in studies, though I believe it was shown best spread out in the day in some of them. Something over looked in Condense is the Betaine which isn't super sexy but does have some solid science behind it.

Id say it's one of my favorite products I used and would be regardless of affiliation. I have a lot of people around me that use it religiously as well.
I like the addition of the betaine.