Meet The Purus Labs Reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thought I get a thread started for some bios of the men @ work here @ Purus Labs.

You seen most of us around:
Grambo
Johnny Nutz
Airborne42
& myself.

I thought this would be a good place to meet the reps and give some detail into their lives of lifting, personal life (if anyone desires), answer questions about ourselves and our products as well.

It's pretty much a round table setting with the Purus Reps where yous guys can learn about us and we can learn from you guys.

I'll kick it off a bit later with a bio on myself... (I think) :lol:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap Im throw some knowledge out there..LOL.

Well, many of you know me, and many of you dont. So many new faces as of late. Real quick background:

About 5 years ago. I was about 335 pounds of Jabba the Hut. I went to the Dr. and he said I was a walking heart attack. At this point in my life i had given up on almost everything. And my girl was the only thing keeping me alive.
Decided I needed change.
Ran, Diet, Exercised about 100 pounds off. I became kinda Skinny fat with SO MUCH extra skin everywhere. This is when I REALLY got into body building. Ended up putting on some muscle.
Since that time I have been battling with my weight. I gain weight really easy. I flucuate anwhere from 260 to 300. But right now Im at around 265 and in the best shape of my life, only pushing to become Bigger, Faster, Stronger

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Well, many of you know me, and many of you dont. So many new faces as of late. Real quick background:

About 5 years ago. I was about 335 pounds of Jabba the Hut. I went to the Dr. and he said I was a walking heart attack. At this point in my life i had given up on almost everything. And my girl was the only thing keeping me alive.
Decided I needed change.
Ran, Diet, Exercised about 100 pounds off. I became kinda Skinny fat with SO MUCH extra skin everywhere. This is when I REALLY got into body building. Ended up putting on some muscle.
Since that time I have been battling with my weight. I gain weight really easy. I flucuate anwhere from 260 to 300. But right now Im at around 265 and in the best shape of my life, only pushing to become Bigger, Faster, Stronger
Boom kicked it off first!
Had a solid transformation there.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom kicked it off first!
Had a solid transformation there.
Yeah buddy. Its kinda the reason I consider myself the average joe. I can really connect with people whom have no idea where to start and what to do. Because I was there. Thats why I love to help when I can. Any questions anyone. Dont be afraid to holla!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Decided I needed change.
Wth is wrong with jabba??? He's a stand up I mean sit down guy :) lol jk great job bro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lil bit bout AB!
Was fat till freshman year... Got into wrestling and dropped it all.worked my way up and got into bodybuilding... Was big and strong for my age till I joined the military when I was almost 17. Went in as infantry and worked my way up to a Army Ranger in special ops. Served 4 years with deployments. Went from a skinny 180 to a good sized 200. After I got out started having major drinking issues which led back to obesity. Found out I wad having a kid so I quit smoking and drinking and got in the gym to train. Been serious into it for almost 2 years and learned so much in that period of time... Not only building myself bit helping other people build themselves. This Purus gig has helped me and I want to share that by helpin others in need. It's what I live for!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THIS WAS MY IDEA A WHILE AGO FOR I-FORCE WHEN WE ALL MADE OUR STICKIED THREADS!!!

:D u stole it biatch! :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
THIS WAS MY IDEA A WHILE AGO FOR I-FORCE WHEN WE ALL MADE OUR STICKIED THREADS!!!

:D u stole it biatch! :p
This is the remix for the greater good... :p

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got some real good guys on the Purus team!Always enjoy talking to them,and the great products at great prices that they offer never hurts :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got some real good guys on the Purus team!Always enjoy talking to them,and the great products at great prices that they offer never hurts :)
You the man Mack!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
and very good looking....:booty:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the support.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thought I get a thread started for some bios of the men @ work here @ Purus Labs.

You seen most of us around:
Grambo
Johnny Nutz
Airborne42
& myself.

I thought this would be a good place to meet the reps and give some detail into their lives of lifting, personal life (if anyone desires), answer questions about ourselves and our products as well.

It's pretty much a round table setting with the Purus Reps where yous guys can learn about us and we can learn from you guys.

I'll kick it off a bit later with a bio on myself... (I think) :lol:
You forgot randall lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You forgot randall lol
He's our #1 fan, he's @ every show we do, purchased every product we make, we even gave him back stage passes to the Purus Lab. :D

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
He's our #1 fan, he's @ every show we do, purchased every product we make, we even gave him back stage passes to the Purus Lab. :D
Surprised he hasn't Subbed in here yet

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Btw Aaron you didn't post up your background

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grambo is ghey!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little about me, I've been lifting on and off since I was 16. I am currently 29, and have been more dedicated to the iron for the last bit over a year than ever. I like AB was an Army Infantryman, I served in Iraq in 2004-05 just outside of Baghdad, as part of the Oregon National Guard. Now I just just eat, lift, sleep and Xbox. Hoping to eventually become a personal trainer and get my certification later in 2013.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated my spot.

Sent from my phone.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah buddy! Kickass crew going

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this was AM company rep Thunderdome, you guys would be pretty tough to kill.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little about me, I've been lifting on and off since I was 16. I am currently 29, and have been more dedicated to the iron for the last bit over a year than ever. I like AB was an Army Infantryman, I served in Iraq in 2004-05 just outside of Baghdad, as part of the Oregon National Guard. Now I just just eat, lift, sleep and Xbox. Hoping to eventually become a personal trainer and get my certification later in 2013.
Sounds like a good plan buddy!
Glad you're on the team to spread the Purus love.

Status
Not open for further replies.