1st Halovar Cycle Review

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
Height: 5' 8"

Starting Weight:
195lbs

Starting Pant Size: 40

Starting Body fat %: 19% via calipers at the gym.

**I did NOT measure Arms, Chest, or Legs due to not having a tape measure**

yEALWl.jpg

Halovar: 50-75-75-75-75-100

IBE Epistane: 20-40-40-40-40-40

Cycle Assist: standard dosage

Protien: Muscle Milk 32g protien x 3 ED

PCT Assist: Standard dosage

GP Clomid: 100mgs ED 6 weeks

7-Keto DHEA: 100mgs ED (can someone please verify if this DHEA is even effective, I have heard different view on it)

OVERVIEW

This was my very first cycle of Halovar/IBE Epistane stack and I could not be happier. My strength gains were noticeable each and every workout. Muscle fatigue diminished, recovery time was phenomenal. My whole goal for this cycle was recomp and although my diet was not 100% up to par, I got very respectable results. I work in a Hyatt Regency hotel as a security officer, and our nightly patrols total to around 7 miles per officer, I was doing double the patrols, so walking around 14 miles 5 days a week, while coming home and running 2 miles every other day. I would work out every day, giving each body part a 3 day rest, 6 days a week in the gym.

Ending weight: 213lbs

Ending waist size: 36 (literally have no pants or shorts that fit me, I had actually get re fitted 3 times for my Tuxedo at work, and I had to slowly start rebuilding a wardrobe at home)

**I wore the same workout shirts during the entire 6 week cycle, and I could absolutely see my arms filling them up by the end of week 2, my chest was starting to show more, shoulders and traps as well**
95Et6l.jpg

PCT Review
I am at the end of my PCT and I have noticed minimal loss of strength, some cardio issues (I'll explain in the next section), and the lean mass that I put on has had only a minimal loss. My workout shirts still fit snug on the arms, chest, shoulders and traps. I kept pumping in the protein, I upped my caloric intake a bit, and was able to start my cardio sessions again (again, I'll explain). I did add Purus Labs Muscle Marinade to my pre-workout during PCT (should have had this during my cycle, its freaking amazing stuff). I kept the exact same workout schedule for my PCT, but I increased my set weight, adding in drop sets for my first set of every body part. Including a heavy "negatives" day every other week.

I did not have any estrogen rebound symptoms post cycle, nor on cycle. This can be attributed to the IBE Epistane which helps suppress gyno symptoms.

SLIGHT ISSUES

There were only 2 issues I found during this cycle:

1. Slight Lethargy
  2. Severe pain in my Calves (is this normal??????????)
So the Lethargy did not impact my gym sessions, but it was noticeable, just need to be able to block it out mentally. But the pain in my calves completely shut down my cardio sessions, and impacted my patrols at work. Even walking at a faster pace, about 15 minutes into my patrols my calves would swell up immensely to the point where I could not point or flex my foot; it was 75% locked in place with severe pain. This started around week 3, and ended around week 2 of my PCT. I attempted to add fish oil into the mix, but this did not alleviate the pain in my calves.

**Please leave feedback for my 1st cycle, I am 100% going to use this Stack again, I had great results, but any input from some veterans is encouraged, good or bad, just please be constructive**

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So gained almost 20lbs & lost 4 pant sizes...

:bigok:

Good job.

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
We have a freight scale at work that I used to keep track, and the seamstress at work was definitely annoyed with trying to keep the tuxedo pants fitting me. My neck size also went from 17.5 inches down to 16.5 so I had to get new undershirts as well.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
how old are you bud? and the calvepain was probly calve pumps

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
I'm 25. I have heard of back pumps, but never had them, so it very well could have been calve pumps.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I'm 25. I have heard of back pumps, but never had them, so it very well could have been calve pumps.
theyre ther. back pumps are just the most famous because all the compound back exercises can cause them lol. but you can get calve pumps, back pumps, forarm pumps, and the all hurt like hell

and you can really see the difference, good job on cycle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great job brother... Next time u don't need to run Clomid that high and for long

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good detailed review man. better than the "ya I took this **** and gained 10lbs on my bench and my libido was okay" review

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome job!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the heck did you find Halovar?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh you guys...

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
Just started cycle 2, will be bulking this time around. Will throw up a full review when complete.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
It's been just under 7 weeks since my last cycle.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
thats not very long. usual break is time on + pct = time off