Red9 ConDense Review on Epi..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. OKAY, HERE IT IS!

Sorry it's late guys, and apologies to all the Purus boys who were waiting and thought maybe I bailed on em! So I'm gunna rate each factor, and then tell what my reasons for rating it specifically.

-TASTE 8/10: Taste was on the better side of the preworkouts I've tried, but wouldn't say it's the best. Definitely a smooth and fruity taste, and is enjoyable Airborne says the Crisp Apple is even better, so I have to give the Melon an 8 !

-MIX-A-BILITY 10/10: Mixes great honestly, no chunks or clumps of powder floating around. Dissolves quickly.

-PUMP 9/10: Pump was awesome, especially since I'm already cycling Epistane on my first day taking it was when I felt the strongest pump, and even though I wasn't working forearms they were still lit up and pumped to the max. Felt great.

-ENERGY 8/10: Felt like the energy should have been a little more intense (but to each his own!) But it was really nice not feeling all stimmed or cracked out like a few others I've tried. Just a nice smooth focus and the energy was lasting where I felt like I could do more sets and take less time to rest, but again not over-stimulated!

-PRICE 9/10: Even though I only had a trial and haven't purchased a tub, PURUS LABS has done an excellent job giving a great product for a great price. Most places its around $27.00 and you get 40 scoops! I'm a 1.5 scoop guy for sure, so it works out to about $1 each time I use it.

Overall, excellent product here! Very grateful for the opportunity to sample ConDense for a few days. Anybody looking for a preworkout with a great pump and at a good price, definitely give this a try. There are tons of bunk products out there, but this is not one of them. I will be buying my own tub this week for sure ))

2. Quote Originally Posted by redms

Is this list in order from best to worst? Where would you put condense in that list. Interested.
    And just for you my man, here it is. In order from favs to garbage/just plain whack!

1. Jack3d Original
    2. Purus Labs ConDense
    3. Cellucor C4
    4. Betancourt D-stunner
    5. VPX NO Shotgun
    6. Muscletech Neurocore
    7. Betancourt Bullnox Androrush
    8. N.O. Explode 2

Below, continuation of list but ALL trash...In MY opinion..

9. Controlled Labs White Flood v2
    10. GAT Nitraflex
    11. Cytosport MonsterPump
    12. Ext GO
    13. AI Sports Maniac
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    When's chest day? ;-)
    It was yesterday, I'm late lol

Works been crazy, but I came through as promised. Thanks again!

4. Great review!!! Happy u did this for us. Thank you!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great review!!! Happy u did this for us. Thank you!!!
    Just keep me in mind when Purus needs loggers for any new products!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Just keep me in mind when Purus needs loggers for any new products!
    Already figured that ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Real informative review and thanks for the revised pre workout list.

8. Quote Originally Posted by redms
    Real informative review and thanks for the revised pre workout list.
    No problem, I promised I'd do the list after the review since you asked. I'm a man of my word.

9. Just got my tub of CONDENSE in the mail, about to tear up the gym today great price, and the packaging and labeling from Purus never ceases to amaze me. Starting to become my favorite supp.company

10. Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Just got my tub of CONDENSE in the mail, about to tear up the gym today great price, and the packaging and labeling from Purus never ceases to amaze me. Starting to become my favorite supp.company
    Nice man, glad Purus satisfys you.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Just got my tub of CONDENSE in the mail, about to tear up the gym today great price, and the packaging and labeling from Purus never ceases to amaze me. Starting to become my favorite supp.company
    Best thing to hear!!! We got a Purus Army goin on!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Best thing to hear!!! We got a Purus Army goin on!
    True!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me choose a supp to review on this page!!
    By want_some_mass in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:34 AM
  2. My Review on the beginner's package!
    By Technics in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 06:43 PM
  3. Proteins! Actually, my review on a brand..
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:52 AM
  4. My Review on San infusion/SwoleV2/Nectar
    By jetrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 12:06 AM