Red9 ConDense Review on Epi..

Red9

Red9

Awards
Okay so first off, a huge thanks to Airborne42 and Purus Labs for giving me a chance to sample a small trial of their pre-workout ConDense. Yes I am on a 6 week run of Epi, and I know for some guys it may be a disclaimer...but I know how my body has been WITHOUT ConDense, and I am going to log a 3-day thread for Purus regarding my experience with the product. I will be logging each day of use, and after all 3 days of sampling will give an overall review on taste, mixability, energy, pump, stamina, focus, etc.

I have 3 days of muscle splits, day 1 being Chest/Shoulders/Tris, day 2 Biceps/Back/Abs, and day 3 is strictly LEGS!

So, today was my first time taking ConDense, and I took 1 scoop. Mixed it in the car and drank it right before entering the gym @ 6:18pm. I'd say by 6:30 my veins were about the same(no more noticeable than any other time during the day on Epi)... and I began my first set which happened to be BENCH PRESS. Warmed up with a set of 10x155, racked the bar and looked at my arms. VEINS WERE EXPLODING :))) Now my veins had popped, and already began having a nice pump(that yes I have not gotten on chest during Epi)

By the time I had finished my bench pressing, even my forearms had a great pump. Energy was definitely there, but not overstimulated. It was nice :) Rest time between sets was definitely less, but didnt feel like I needed as much rest either. I hit triceps next, and finished with shoulders. Quite honestly at the end of my complete workout, I felt ready for more sets and felt like a BEAST lol seriously...

This may just become my top spot for fav PRE-W/Outs...

Red9

Red9

Awards
Also, brief Preworkout history, so you guys know what I'm working with and can compare to.

-Jack3d Original
-NO Shotgun
-AI Sports Maniac
-White Flood v2
-BSN No Explode 2
-Cellucor C4
-GO
-MonsterPUMP
-MuscleTech Neurocore
-GAT Nitraflex
-Bullnox Androrush

redms

redms

Awards
Also, brief Preworkout history, so you guys know what I'm working with and can compare to.

-Jack3d Original
-NO Shotgun
-AI Sports Maniac
-White Flood v2
-BSN No Explode 2
-Cellucor C4
-GO
-MonsterPUMP
-MuscleTech Neurocore
-GAT Nitraflex
-Bullnox Androrush
Is this list in order from best to worst? Where would you put condense in that list. Interested.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Is this list in order from best to worst? Where would you put condense in that list. Interested.
Certainly not. I actually didn't even think to list in order, but I will do that once I finish my 3 days of ConDense so stay tuned ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** lol I didn't know where to look for a min haha I'm here brother!

Red9

Red9

Awards
If it isn't the big man himself! ^^

I'll be hitting the gym here in about an hour guys :) scoop numba two!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yea it is haha it only gets better fo sho... How was the energy off 1? You can always do 2 as well

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you'll love this stuff man. I even bought my second tub when I was only 2 weeks in on my first one. it's consistent. good luck man

Red9

Red9

Awards
Hell yea it is haha it only gets better fo sho... How was the energy off 1? You can always do 2 as well
I absolutely loved the energy. Like I said before, it didn't feel over-stimulated and I didn't feel the need to rest as long because there definitely was a presence of energy. I noticed as I was leaving the gym that I really wasn't tired at all, and felt beastly enough to do it again lol almost ran home instead of drive the half mile (which has NEVER been a thought of mine except for when I tried the original Jack3d and felt drugged).. Energy was smooth tho with the ConDense

I think my scoop yesterday may have possibly been just under a full scoop, and since back and bicep day is my favorite...I'm gunna roll with 1.5 scoops and see what we can do :] maybe just maybe that ConDense can help me set a solid deadlift PR!

Red9

Red9

Awards
you'll love this stuff man. I even bought my second tub when I was only 2 weeks in on my first one. it's consistent. good luck man
If these next couple days go well, I'll be following your footsteps and getting myself a tub. Thx brutha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I absolutely loved the energy. Like I said before, it didn't feel over-stimulated and I didn't feel the need to rest as long because there definitely was a presence of energy. I noticed as I was leaving the gym that I really wasn't tired at all, and felt beastly enough to do it again lol almost ran home instead of drive the half mile (which has NEVER been a thought of mine except for when I tried the original Jack3d and felt drugged).. Energy was smooth tho with the ConDense

I think my scoop yesterday may have possibly been just under a full scoop, and since back and bicep day is my favorite...I'm gunna roll with 1.5 scoops and see what we can do :] maybe just maybe that ConDense can help me set a solid deadlift PR!
Hell ya brother! What gets me with it is the unbelievable endurance with it! I can go forever!

Red9

Red9

Awards
12:52 P.M. and ConDense has entered my system, about to walk into the gym. Love the small but notable beta-alanine tingle in my lips :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
12:52 P.M. and ConDense has entered my system, about to walk into the gym. Love the small but notable beta-alanine tingle in my lips :)
I sent u melonberry right?

Red9

Red9

Awards
Okay guys, so today was day 2 of 3 !
I have decided that since I only have about 1 scoop left, I am going to save it for my next chest and tri day (saturday morning) because my workout tomorrow is legs. I don't use pre workouts on leg days, almost never!

So I'll post my routine today, but first say that I had a nice smooth energy throughout my workout...and after u read what I did in the gym let u guys be the judges of whether the energy from ConDense is sufficient enough ;)

-Ab warmup
-Lat pulldown 120x8 135x8 150x8 165x5
-Deadlifts 155x8 245x5 295x5 305x2 135x10
-Straight bar cable row 90x12 105x8 120x8 135x8
-Pullups 4 sets failure
-Preacher curls 65x10 85x8
-Close grip hammer curl bar 55x8 65x8 65x8
-Back extension 90x20 110x20
-Ab crunch machine 70x25 90x20
-Kneeling rope crunch 60x15 80x15 100x15 120x15
-Weighted planks 25lbs x1min 35lbs x1min
-Crunches 3 sets of 20

Nice pump, but was actually surprised that I didn't feel much more energy today at 1.5 scoops compared to yesterday at just 1 lonely scoop! Nonetheless, still liking it and looking forward to chest day again :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well done brotha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Red9

Red9

Awards
Sitting here wishing I could skip recovery and do chest right now! Can't wait for tomorrows workout...sad that I've only got one day left :(

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
When's chest day? ;-)

Red9

Red9

Awards
OKAY, HERE IT IS!

Sorry it's late guys, and apologies to all the Purus boys who were waiting and thought maybe I bailed on em! So I'm gunna rate each factor, and then tell what my reasons for rating it specifically.

-TASTE 8/10: Taste was on the better side of the preworkouts I've tried, but wouldn't say it's the best. Definitely a smooth and fruity taste, and is enjoyable :) Airborne says the Crisp Apple is even better, so I have to give the Melon an 8 !

-MIX-A-BILITY 10/10: Mixes great honestly, no chunks or clumps of powder floating around. Dissolves quickly.

-PUMP 9/10: Pump was awesome, especially since I'm already cycling Epistane ;) on my first day taking it was when I felt the strongest pump, and even though I wasn't working forearms they were still lit up and pumped to the max. Felt great.

-ENERGY 8/10: Felt like the energy should have been a little more intense (but to each his own!) But it was really nice not feeling all stimmed or cracked out like a few others I've tried. Just a nice smooth focus and the energy was lasting where I felt like I could do more sets and take less time to rest, but again not over-stimulated!

-PRICE 9/10: Even though I only had a trial and haven't purchased a tub, PURUS LABS has done an excellent job giving a great product for a great price. Most places its around $27.00 and you get 40 scoops! I'm a 1.5 scoop guy for sure, so it works out to about $1 each time I use it.

Overall, excellent product here! Very grateful for the opportunity to sample ConDense for a few days. Anybody looking for a preworkout with a great pump and at a good price, definitely give this a try. There are tons of bunk products out there, but this is not one of them. I will be buying my own tub this week for sure :)))

Red9

Red9

Awards
And just for you my man, here it is. In order from favs to garbage/just plain whack!

1. Jack3d Original
2. Purus Labs ConDense
3. Cellucor C4
4. Betancourt D-stunner
5. VPX NO Shotgun
6. Muscletech Neurocore
7. Betancourt Bullnox Androrush
8. N.O. Explode 2

Below, continuation of list but ALL trash...In MY opinion..

9. Controlled Labs White Flood v2
10. GAT Nitraflex
11. Cytosport MonsterPump
12. Ext GO
13. AI Sports Maniac

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review!!! Happy u did this for us. Thank you!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
redms

redms

Awards
Real informative review and thanks for the revised pre workout list.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Just got my tub of CONDENSE in the mail, about to tear up the gym today ;) great price, and the packaging and labeling from Purus never ceases to amaze me. Starting to become my favorite supp.company

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just got my tub of CONDENSE in the mail, about to tear up the gym today ;) great price, and the packaging and labeling from Purus never ceases to amaze me. Starting to become my favorite supp.company
Nice man, glad Purus satisfys you.

:bigok:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Best thing to hear!!! We got a Purus Army goin on!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards