List PRs You Have Broke Using Purus...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post up any PRs you have broken using Purus Labs products, or any positive interactions (or goals achieved) you have had using any Purus Labs products.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Man Purus changed my life when it came to lifting.... Was stuck at a plateau till I got a sample packet of MM and Dpol...
Ever since then... Every PR after has been on more Muscle Marinade :) libido as well skyrocketed from Dpol. Never again will I go without Purus haha

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of my recent PR's have been on MM or Condense, certainly more to come once I start Recycle/d-pol!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's it? With all the people using ConDense & the die-hard Muscle Marinade users this is all we have for broken PRs? :)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke 2 Prs on condense today :) 350x3 raw deadlift and 390x6 geared.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit 330 on bench yesterday. I've noticed a difference is strength since starting muscle marinade a few weeks ago.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's it? With all the people using ConDense & the die-hard Muscle Marinade users this is all we have for broken PRs? :)
You ever see my log? I know AB was in it and I know a blew one out of the water on leg press. After squat....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You ever see my log? I know AB was in it and I know a blew one out of the water on leg press. After squat....
Post a link to your log.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hit my 315 bench and 400 squat in same week on mm and dpol.Got to marinate your meat!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep the PRs coming!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Shedding fat be a PR? Lost 11 pounds in one month on fsxr!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shedding fat be a PR? Lost 11 pounds in one month on fsxr!
Oh wow!
Glad I gave ya a shot @ it.
Proved to me what our products along with hard work & dedication can do. :thumbsup:

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Oh wow!
Glad I gave ya a shot @ it.
Proved to me what our products along with hard work & dedication can do. :thumbsup:
wait till i get on dat der slinshot ;)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I haven't broken any PR's persay but Condense has completely gotten me out of a slump, I cannot believe how extremely effective this product is...I was literally buzzing around the gym last night from set to set without any fatigue and also want to make a valid point that the buzz you get from this is awesome and I'm thinking that the nitratene and the betaine are the primary reasons why I felt so good considering the fact that I'm pretty much stim dead....you have no idea how much I love this product !!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I haven't broken any PR's persay but Condense has completely gotten me out of a slump, I cannot believe how extremely effective this product is...I was literally buzzing around the gym last night from set to set without any fatigue and also want to make a valid point that the buzz you get from this is awesome and I'm thinking that the nitratene and the betaine are the primary reasons why I felt so good considering the fact that I'm pretty much stim dead....you have no idea how much I love this product !!!
Glad u liked it bro! Thank u for the support!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
340 x 8 on Hammer bench press on Muscle Marinade

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check my log and probably everyone else's log who won the Purus log opp; I'm guessing every entry has a PR.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another workout, more PRs smashed. No big deal.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*bump* I can't be the only guy who's hitting PRs on this stuff...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a sample of Condense. Don't think its gonna be enough to feel very much at all though. I usually take 2 to 3 scoops of any pre-workout I use. I've been saving it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a sample of Condense. Don't think its gonna be enough to feel very much at all though. I usually take 2 to 3 scoops of any pre-workout I use. I've been saving it.
You do not need 3 scoops of ConDense.
I thought nitrates made you sleepy anyways?

1 scoop is 200mg of caffiene & 2 scoops if 400...
So easy does it, young man. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not need 3 scoops of ConDense.
I thought nitrates made you sleepy anyways?

1 scoop is 200mg of caffiene & 2 scoops if 400...
So easy does it, young man. :D

It seems to depend on the product as far as making me sleepy. The two SAN products with Nitrates made me sleepy. Jack3d Micro is loaded with nitrates but doesn't make me sleepy at all. Also regular agmatine seems to make me sleepy, but then when I tried Prodigy that has agmatine in it it didn't make me sleepy at all. Also there is a new product from NLA perfomance called Swoll-N which has agmatine and Nitrates and it actually gives me a boost in endurance, as long as I don't take "too much" caffeine with it. It all really depends on certain specifics that I can't quite nail down. I've built up quite a tolerance to stimulants lately. For instance, today I tried a sample pack of Maximize intense- the original version with 1,3 and I didn't feel a damn thing. With prodigy I need at least 25-30 grams for a boost. I've ran a full tub of that and also a sample pack. Sample pack I didn't feel anything because there just wasn't enough to get anything from it.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Glad u liked it bro! Thank u for the support!
Just a question and hopefully you or even Brandon can answer this but do you need to shake the canister of condense once in awhile...just curious because the last two scoops I used of melon seem to be fine...not granular like when you open a fresh tub, just wondering if there is any settling that occurs ???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I always shake any pwo to even it out. I know what you mean tho. I would give it a shake or two

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I always shake any pwo to even it out. I know what you mean tho. I would give it a shake or two
Yeah it definitely needs to get shaken up everytime, gave it a shake to the new can of apple I have and 1 scoop was vastly stronger and it was super potent so that says something.