List PRs You Have Broke Using Purus...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Take as much time as you need.
    Tbar DL: 335x5 (315x5)
    Lunges: 185x6 (135x8)
    Pull throughs: 140x10 (120x10)

2. I have a sample of Condense. Don't think its gonna be enough to feel very much at all though. I usually take 2 to 3 scoops of any pre-workout I use. I've been saving it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I have a sample of Condense. Don't think its gonna be enough to feel very much at all though. I usually take 2 to 3 scoops of any pre-workout I use. I've been saving it.
    You do not need 3 scoops of ConDense.
    I thought nitrates made you sleepy anyways?

1 scoop is 200mg of caffiene & 2 scoops if 400...
    So easy does it, young man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You do not need 3 scoops of ConDense.
    I thought nitrates made you sleepy anyways?

1 scoop is 200mg of caffiene & 2 scoops if 400...
    So easy does it, young man.

It seems to depend on the product as far as making me sleepy. The two SAN products with Nitrates made me sleepy. Jack3d Micro is loaded with nitrates but doesn't make me sleepy at all. Also regular agmatine seems to make me sleepy, but then when I tried Prodigy that has agmatine in it it didn't make me sleepy at all. Also there is a new product from NLA perfomance called Swoll-N which has agmatine and Nitrates and it actually gives me a boost in endurance, as long as I don't take "too much" caffeine with it. It all really depends on certain specifics that I can't quite nail down. I've built up quite a tolerance to stimulants lately. For instance, today I tried a sample pack of Maximize intense- the original version with 1,3 and I didn't feel a damn thing. With prodigy I need at least 25-30 grams for a boost. I've ran a full tub of that and also a sample pack. Sample pack I didn't feel anything because there just wasn't enough to get anything from it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Glad u liked it bro! Thank u for the support!
    Just a question and hopefully you or even Brandon can answer this but do you need to shake the canister of condense once in awhile...just curious because the last two scoops I used of melon seem to be fine...not granular like when you open a fresh tub, just wondering if there is any settling that occurs ???
    •   

6. I always shake any pwo to even it out. I know what you mean tho. I would give it a shake or two
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I always shake any pwo to even it out. I know what you mean tho. I would give it a shake or two
    Yeah it definitely needs to get shaken up everytime, gave it a shake to the new can of apple I have and 1 scoop was vastly stronger and it was super potent so that says something.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:31 AM
  2. What is everything that you have used?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 09:58 AM
  3. pickup lines that you have used...
    By neverstop in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 11:46 PM
  4. best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 10:48 AM