Purus Love!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let's show some love for Purus!

How has Purus helped you? Whether it be supporting a healthy lifestyle, droppin bodyfat, gaining strength or adding rock hard MUSCLE to your frame!
Also what's your favorite product in the line and why?

Wait for it......

GO!!!!!!!

Me 1st!
The first time I have ever tried Purus was a sample of Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade with a sample of D-pol... It was like live at first sight... Cool lookin bags and even sicker bottles! I down the D-pol.... Moments later I shook up the sample of Muscle Marinade with ice cold water in my Marinate Your Meat shaker that I also recieved (my favorite shakers till this day) right when I put it to my lips I knew that the path I chose I would never go back! The taste was delicious!!! Within 15 mins I was ready to go!!! Great long lasting energy without any shakes and insane focus that I have never had before! Why has it taken me so long to finally try this??? I went in to dominate chest and tris... My favorite... First set of bench to get warmed up... 2nd set of bench done with ease! Could I possibly hit a new PR today I thought? Go hard or go home! Through 445 on the bar! BAM!!!! That's how I hit my last PR on bench! I recently just beat it this week... and guess what I took down right before??? A scoop of ice cold Fresh Fruit Muscle Marinade! This is my love!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Second!

D-Pol I actually purchased this product based on a review you did. It's my favorite DAA product based on the great pump it gave me with my post workout meal. I have since used SLINshot daily , organ shield during my current cycle(great value) and I'm waiting on some apple condense.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Second!

D-Pol I actually purchased this product based on a review you did. It's my favorite DAA product based on the great pump it gave me with my post workout meal. I have since used SLINshot daily , organ shield during my current cycle(great value) and I'm waiting on some apple condense.
*Thumbsup* your the man!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Muscle marinade and dpol= 385lb bench for me the first day i took it. Second day was a 425lb squat day. Both prs.Intense energy. Good pumps. Good focus. Why use anything else?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently running my first Purus products and completely loving the line up! In week 3 now and strength has been shooting up on a consistent basis! The energy from the FSXR mixed with the test boost of the d-pol/recycle combo not too mention the pump from slinshot, makes this stack so unique. I love how each product in there line up compliments each other product. Awesome job Purus and good thread AB! You my boy blue!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle marinade and dpol= 385lb bench for me the first day i took it. Second day was a 425lb squat day. Both prs.Intense energy. Good pumps. Good focus. Why use anything else?
That's what I'm talkin bout!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Currently running my first Purus products and completely loving the line up! In week 3 now and strength has been shooting up on a consistent basis! The energy from the FSXR mixed with the test boost of the d-pol/recycle combo not too mention the pump from slinshot, makes this stack so unique. I love how each product in there line up compliments each other product. Awesome job Purus and good thread AB! You my boy blue!
Haha following and your kickin azz bro!!! All I see is PRs and a shredded physique ;-)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
slinshot and fsxr helped me lose roughly 9lbs over 6 weeks with no muscle loss. currently on my 4th bottle of slin. muscle marinade is a great all-in-one pwo and with added agmatine i had intense workouts and massive pumps

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I also got my first purus products based on your review and then was given the awesome opp to try the apple crisp ConDense! I haven't used the marinade yet but I'm itching to try some and I can't wait to get my started so I can use some of that SLINshot I bought!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
slinshot and fsxr helped me lose roughly 9lbs over 6 weeks with no muscle loss. currently on my 4th bottle of slin. muscle marinade is a great all-in-one pwo and with added agmatine i had intense workouts and massive pumps
Insane results brother!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I also got my first purus products based on your review and then was given the awesome opp to try the apple crisp ConDense! I haven't used the marinade yet but I'm itching to try some and I can't wait to get my started so I can use some of that SLINshot I bought!
Yea buddy!!! Can't wait to see what it do!!! Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool thread!
I'll chime in later!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Purus works, this is a great idea AirBorne. If you have time maybe you could hunt some reviews people have placed around the boards and post them here as well. ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Purus works, this is a great idea AirBorne. If you have time maybe you could hunt some reviews people have placed around the boards and post them here as well. ;)
To the Purus Cave... I'll be on it! Let's see some more stuff from Purus fans

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that LTL has an open review thread that's getting pretty damn interesting... :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd week review

Weight at start 167
Weight 168

Fat snack XR- Once again I have to say that this is an amazing product. I still get good energy from this product but I have had to jump to 2 pills for the same feeling. If used pre-workout 1 pill with a scoop of pre-workout is ideal but two caps is where it's at for stand alone. Ordering more of this product for both my fiancé and I as she has taken a liking to them too!

Muscle marinade (fresh fruit)- this product is so on and off for me. One day I'll take it and notice huge energy bursts that are unreal. Makes me feel like a king. The next day I get a bit of nausea and a stomach ache with harsh burps. Even on the days that it upsets my stomach the energy is insane though. I can see why a lot of people rave about this product because I can tell if I didn't have a wimpy stomach it would be the bomb!

D-pol- Alright here is one review that has seen significant change! I'd say at around day 12 this product threw it in high gear and boy has it been fun! Libido is off the damn charts and it's making my fiancé very happy! ;-) strength is at a level I've never been to on a lot of my lifts and even on flat bench in seeing the same strength I had during my Mdrol/andromass cycle when I weighed 10 more lbs.

Recycle- This would be the other review that saw improvement. Definitely kicking about the same day I noticed the dpol. I'm staying pretty dry and lean right now and as mentioned before strength is seeing great increases. I did wonder if jumping to 6 a day split 3 and 3 would be an issue or even be worth it so anyone with experience can chime in?

Slinshot- love this product still! I'm still noticing minimized bloat and added vascularity and pump. Definitely fills me out and I almost feel as I have to dose this in my pre-workout because it seems to me the difference in pump is night an day. This week will give a better chance to judge slinshot because I plan on carb binging after pics. :)

Overall- sick ass stack and it just keeps getting better! I have noticed huge increases in strength and I'm drying out like crazy. I'd say i've lost about 1 bf percent while gaining a lb so far! I will save the organ shield review for the final as it doesn't make sense to update that weekly to me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
2nd week review

Weight at start 167
Weight 168

Fat snack XR- Once again I have to say that this is an amazing product. I still get good energy from this product but I have had to jump to 2 pills for the same feeling. If used pre-workout 1 pill with a scoop of pre-workout is ideal but two caps is where it's at for stand alone. Ordering more of this product for both my fiancé and I as she has taken a liking to them too!

Muscle marinade (fresh fruit)- this product is so on and off for me. One day I'll take it and notice huge energy bursts that are unreal. Makes me feel like a king. The next day I get a bit of nausea and a stomach ache with harsh burps. Even on the days that it upsets my stomach the energy is insane though. I can see why a lot of people rave about this product because I can tell if I didn't have a wimpy stomach it would be the bomb!

D-pol- Alright here is one review that has seen significant change! I'd say at around day 12 this product threw it in high gear and boy has it been fun! Libido is off the damn charts and it's making my fiancé very happy! ;-) strength is at a level I've never been to on a lot of my lifts and even on flat bench in seeing the same strength I had during my Mdrol/andromass cycle when I weighed 10 more lbs.

Recycle- This would be the other review that saw improvement. Definitely kicking about the same day I noticed the dpol. I'm staying pretty dry and lean right now and as mentioned before strength is seeing great increases. I did wonder if jumping to 6 a day split 3 and 3 would be an issue or even be worth it so anyone with experience can chime in?

Slinshot- love this product still! I'm still noticing minimized bloat and added vascularity and pump. Definitely fills me out and I almost feel as I have to dose this in my pre-workout because it seems to me the difference in pump is night an day. This week will give a better chance to judge slinshot because I plan on carb binging after pics. :)

Overall- sick ass stack and it just keeps getting better! I have noticed huge increases in strength and I'm drying out like crazy. I'd say i've lost about 1 bf percent while gaining a lb so far! I will save the organ shield review for the final as it doesn't make sense to update that weekly to me.
Great review brother! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BUMP!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recently been turned on to D-Pol for a good DAA/nitrate product. First time I added it to my chest workout I went longer, trained harder, lifted more.

Found a spot online that sold SlinShot VERY cheap and decided to try it based on the price point. Glad I did! Awesome GDA! Have purchased at least four bottles since.

Pumped (no pun intended) for ConDense. Wondering how sick D-Pol and ConDense will be stacked!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Got chosen to log ConDense so hopefully the first preworkout that actually works for me! It looks promising. :thumbsup:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
SLINshot is one hell of a product! One of those rare "legit" products in the supp industry.

Also used Recycle...."The hard ones" / sexual stamina I got from that made me realize life can be so epic. <3

Next up in line is Dpol! Everyone seems to love Dpol! :)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SLINshot is one hell of a product! One of those rare "legit" products in the supp industry.

Also used Recycle...."The hard ones" / sexual stamina I got from that made me realize life can be so epic. <3

Must be why they call you The Hard One!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the support guys.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Definitely recommend the recycle/dpol stack bro! Loving it right now! The libido is stronger then it's been in over a year and my strength is climbing like crazy!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Definitely recommend the recycle/dpol stack bro! Loving it right now! The libido is stronger then it's been in over a year and my strength is climbing like crazy!
Are the pumps really noticeably significant with the Dpol?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Based on my workouts lately, yes. My log update later tonight will be full of PRs. I keep noticing how I seem to blow up after my sets and I can definitely feel a pump after using the D-Pol as the DAA in my stack.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slin shot worked great, loved it, but my faorite has to be the MM dpol stack....gave amazing energy, strength, focus, and some of my best workouts, plus the fruit flavor was delicious! purus products rock and purus is a solid company, top notch boys! keep it up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Recently been turned on to D-Pol for a good DAA/nitrate product. First time I added it to my chest workout I went longer, trained harder, lifted more.

Found a spot online that sold SlinShot VERY cheap and decided to try it based on the price point. Glad I did! Awesome GDA! Have purchased at least four bottles since.

Pumped (no pun intended) for ConDense. Wondering how sick D-Pol and ConDense will be stacked!
Win ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Glad you liked and Dpol will treat you well ;-) my fav

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The best I have EVER had! Nitrates are unbearable in that catagory... 2 grams of agmatine hasn't done that for me

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
slin shot worked great, loved it, but my faorite has to be the MM dpol stack....gave amazing energy, strength, focus, and some of my best workouts, plus the fruit flavor was delicious! purus products rock and purus is a solid company, top notch boys! keep it up!
Glad you liked!!! All our products compliment eachother perfectly but yes Muscle Marinade and Dpol!!!! That's a PR stack right there ;-)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not happy with this thread at all. As Grambo can verify, I have been a Recycle diehard for years. It is by far one of the best test boosters I have run across. Now with all this love, I will never be able to find it. Lol D-Pol will be put into the mix for my next go and from what I have been reading...there is more love to be had.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not happy with this thread at all. As Grambo can verify, I have been a Recycle diehard for years. It is by far one of the best test boosters I have run across. Now with all this love, I will never be able to find it. Lol D-Pol will be put into the mix for my next go and from what I have been reading...there is more love to be had.
Lmao so much love in here! Sorry I did this to you (not really) but enjoy! These products are very unique! Recycle kicked ass on 4 a day... Can't wait to play with the dosage to see the difference

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 brought the goods for me. Throw D-Pol into that mix and things should get narsty!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
6 brought the goods for me. Throw D-Pol into that mix and things should get narsty!!
Oh man Dpol and recycle period gets filthy ;-)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lay down the plastic sheets!

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
Hey, you recommended dpol to me in a recent thread. While I love my current test boost stack, I'm curious. Anyway to try before I buy? Thx.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey, you recommended dpol to me in a recent thread. While I love my current test boost stack, I'm curious. Anyway to try before I buy? Thx.
And what is your current?