Purus Love!!!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm not just a pusher I'm also a user
    BOARD TYRANT

2. just did a scoop of conDense... been off stim for a good month... blown away.... **** was insane. can't wait to stack it with Dpol for PCT later in a few weeks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    just did a scoop of conDense... been off stim for a good month... blown away.... **** was insane. can't wait to stack it with Dpol for PCT later in a few weeks.
    Hell yea! Thank you for the feedback!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >

5. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >
    Hell yea :-D love the support!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >
    Yeah half a scoop may not warrant too much pump and energy... give a try & report back, thx.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"

8. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"
    Complete win in my books
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Re: Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"
    Niiiiice
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

10. Time to grab the hose and put them out!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. i seen a thing on facebook that the found a few grape MM I NEED THIS!!! anyone on here know anything about these?
  12. Purus Love!!!

Double post
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  13. Purus Love!!!

What do you want to know? They are grape lol
    It was one of the very original flavors back in 09 first of '10

Same ingredients though.

Grape was our best seller and then it just plummeted and saw very little movement.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    What do you want to know? They are grape lol
    It was one of the very original flavors back in 09 first of '10

Same ingredients though.

Grape was our best seller and then it just plummeted and saw very little movement.
    Yup, someone is going to get those nostalgic tubs!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Yes that version of MM is some strong stuff, one of the first I ever used. I didn't know ( noobie) what I had.... Zoom
  16. Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yes that version of MM is some strong stuff, one of the first I ever used. I didn't know ( noobie) what I had.... Zoom
    MM has never changed formulas (main ingredients )

Zoom on
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

17. Can't change perfection ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Hmm Wanting to do a MM and fatsmack stack for the summer shred... too much? lol

19. Muscle Marinade - the original P.R. Smasher!
    BOARD TYRANT

20. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Hmm Wanting to do a MM and fatsmack stack for the summer shred... too much? lol
    Do we recommend it? No have I done it yes. Different timing is key
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

Do we recommend it? No have I done it yes. Different timing is key
    This!
    Marinade is stim heavy and so is fat smack

22. How bout 2 scoops of Condense and one scoop MM? That's how I roll no time for girly men when ur trying to condense ur meat marinating :P

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How bout 2 scoops of Condense and one scoop MM? That's how I roll no time for girly men when ur trying to condense ur meat marinating :P
    Lmao love it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How bout 2 scoops of Condense and one scoop MM? That's how I roll no time for girly men when ur trying to condense ur meat marinating :P
    I think I did 1-.5 or 1.5-.5.

Something like that.

25. 1/1 did me crazy...2/1 Yikes!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Re: Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    1/1 did me crazy...2/1 Yikes!!
    I've got a high tolerance to stims tho. Even though it was 700mg caffeine the energy was smooth and didn't crash. Not recommended for most tho would stroke out lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

I've got a high tolerance to stims tho. Even though it was 700mg caffeine the energy was smooth and didn't crash. Not recommended for most tho would stroke out lol.
    300 max caffeine for me.

28. has anyone dried dosing Craze in the AM than dosing COndense 8 Hours later before working out? I sometimes use Craze as a study supplement whenever I run out of focus xt lol. aware me

29. My replacement shirt came in today. With another butt load of samples! Thanks guys!

30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My replacement shirt came in today. With another butt load of samples! Thanks guys!
    Glad to see u got taken care of bud!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

31. Just how Purus Rolls
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

32. Definitely! I have so many samples to hand out lol!

33. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    has anyone dried dosing Craze in the AM than dosing COndense 8 Hours later before working out? I sometimes use Craze as a study supplement whenever I run out of focus xt lol. aware me
    It's ok, as some people double use 2 scoops of condense at one time.

34. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Definitely! I have so many samples to hand out lol!
    Except for DPol Powder and MBC Condense, that ****s mine.

35. Marc rocking a Purus shirt and giving a shoutout to SLINshot.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!