Purus Love!!!

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. 1.5 scoops was too much. My bi and forearms were literally so pumped my hands hurt and I had to rest between sets of curls because of the pump lol. So only going that high on chest leg or back only days. Making a note. Also hit 225 for 4 okay sets today. Finally making some progress. I was freakin exploding in the gym today. I got pissed because some pussies were using both benches (and barbels) to do the same weight (225) with crappy form and taking their time too. I needed to finish my chest workout and do some barbel bicep exercises and then go eat. And was forced to stand around after I finished the rest of my workout til they were done. I proceeded to rip some curls and some bottom-half ISO reps on bench and hulk up a little before I left. Two girls walked in to workout and they both stared right at me as I finishes my curls. My arms were literally exploding off my body from the pumps and looked pretty sick. Was a nice touch

    I guys I need to stop saying how good it is now. I'll be doing a more detailed official review soon.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    1.5 scoops was too much. My bi and forearms were literally so pumped my hands hurt and I had to rest between sets of curls because of the pump lol. So only going that high on chest leg or back only days. Making a note. Also hit 225 for 4 okay sets today. Finally making some progress. I was freakin exploding in the gym today. I got pissed because some pussies were using both benches (and barbels) to do the same weight (225) with crappy form and taking their time too. I needed to finish my chest workout and do some barbel bicep exercises and then go eat. And was forced to stand around after I finished the rest of my workout til they were done. I proceeded to rip some curls and some bottom-half ISO reps on bench and hulk up a little before I left. Two girls walked in to workout and they both stared right at me as I finishes my curls. My arms were literally exploding off my body from the pumps and looked pretty sick. Was a nice touch

    I guys I need to stop saying how good it is now. I'll be doing a more detailed official review soon.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Bump for some Purus lovin'. Specifically SlinShot and ConDense.
    BOARD TYRANT

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Bump for some Purus lovin'. Specifically SlinShot and ConDense.
    Two of my favorites, PH.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Two of my favorites, PH.
    Attachment 66741
    BOARD TYRANT

  6. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. Lovin it strong!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  8. Pimping it with pride. Also showing some Condense veinage!

    Name:  IMG_6896.JPG
Views: 78
Size:  202.4 KB
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Pimping it with pride. Also showing some Condense veinage!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 017"/>
    Ripped @ 50+ something huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Just trying to keep up with you studs!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  11. Would be cool if there were tanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Would be cool if there were tanks
    I think she's on to something. I'd rock a purus tank top sized for women.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I think she's on to something. I'd rock a purus tank top sized for women.
    Hell yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Would be cool if there were tanks
    Would you pink & gray 1?

    Be our next fitness model.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Would you pink & gray 1?

    Be our next fitness model.
    id love to. i look great in pink.

    oh. you were talking to kix.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pimping it with pride. Also showing some Condense veinage!

    Name:  IMG_6896.JPG
Views: 78
Size:  202.4 KB
    Love it looking jacked as always!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Lovin it strong!
    Nice bro!!! BTW How come I haven't seen you in my log?? No bro love?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nice bro!!! BTW How come I haven't seen you in my log?? No bro love?
    Link it up.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Link it up.
    Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Lovin it strong!
    I love these shirts.
    Been rocking Purus all week haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Would be cool if there were tanks
    Scissors
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  22. purus is the shizzle!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    purus is the shizzle!!!
    U mean that? Rock a Purus T in the avi.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. The reason I started using purus was because I kept seeing airborne all over the place.To be honest I had no clue who he was and def. not what he was capable of.I started reading some of his stuff and realized.Holy sh** he's a beast.Breaking prs all the time,I want to do that.Sure enough I ordered me some muscle marinade by suggestion of someone when I asked what I should try from purus.All I can say is game over.I broke so many prs since I found purus.Purus is a staple in my daily routines in some way or another,I don't consider they're products supplements,they are a necessity!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    The reason I started using purus was because I kept seeing airborne all over the place.To be honest I had no clue who he was and def. not what he was capable of.I started reading some of his stuff and realized.Holy sh** he's a beast.Breaking prs all the time,I want to do that.Sure enough I ordered me some muscle marinade by suggestion of someone when I asked what I should try from purus.All I can say is game over.I broke so many prs since I found purus.Purus is a staple in my daily routines in some way or another,I don't consider they're products supplements,they are a necessity!
    Awesome!
    BOARD TYRANT

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Nice bro!!! BTW How come I haven't seen you in my log?? No bro love?
    He wasn't in mine either

  27. Purus is a very very generous, company!! They gave me my first log opp, and just gave me a second!! AB also sent me samples to review out of his own personal stash. Also I've dropped 11lbs in one month in an effort to get cut with the help of purus

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Purus is a very very generous, company!! They gave me my first log opp, and just gave me a second!! AB also sent me samples to review out of his own personal stash. Also I've dropped 11lbs in one month in an effort to get cut with the help of purus
    Also the reps are very kind,personable people!!

  29. Lovin the love in here! Purus Platoon ftw! Keep Killin it guys!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Lovin the love in here! Purus Platoon ftw! Keep Killin it guys!
    Purus Platoon, love it! Basic training begins with my log once my promo item gets delivered.
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 11:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:13 AM
Log in
Log in