Purus Love!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Purus Love!!!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Would be cool if there were tanks
    Scissors
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

purus is the shizzle!!!
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    purus is the shizzle!!!
    U mean that? Rock a Purus T in the avi.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The reason I started using purus was because I kept seeing airborne all over the place.To be honest I had no clue who he was and def. not what he was capable of.I started reading some of his stuff and realized.Holy sh** he's a beast.Breaking prs all the time,I want to do that.Sure enough I ordered me some muscle marinade by suggestion of someone when I asked what I should try from purus.All I can say is game over.I broke so many prs since I found purus.Purus is a staple in my daily routines in some way or another,I don't consider they're products supplements,they are a necessity!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    The reason I started using purus was because I kept seeing airborne all over the place.To be honest I had no clue who he was and def. not what he was capable of.I started reading some of his stuff and realized.Holy sh** he's a beast.Breaking prs all the time,I want to do that.Sure enough I ordered me some muscle marinade by suggestion of someone when I asked what I should try from purus.All I can say is game over.I broke so many prs since I found purus.Purus is a staple in my daily routines in some way or another,I don't consider they're products supplements,they are a necessity!
    Awesome!
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Nice bro!!! BTW How come I haven't seen you in my log?? No bro love?
    He wasn't in mine either
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Purus is a very very generous, company!! They gave me my first log opp, and just gave me a second!! AB also sent me samples to review out of his own personal stash. Also I've dropped 11lbs in one month in an effort to get cut with the help of purus
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Purus is a very very generous, company!! They gave me my first log opp, and just gave me a second!! AB also sent me samples to review out of his own personal stash. Also I've dropped 11lbs in one month in an effort to get cut with the help of purus
    Also the reps are very kind,personable people!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lovin the love in here! Purus Platoon ftw! Keep Killin it guys!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Lovin the love in here! Purus Platoon ftw! Keep Killin it guys!
    Purus Platoon, love it! Basic training begins with my log once my promo item gets delivered.
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Time for Walking Dead. Be back in an hour!
    BOARD TYRANT
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U mean that? Rock a Purus T in the avi.

i woudl love to, but i dont have one, i def. would no doubt !
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Surup.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i woudl love to, but i dont have one, i def. would no doubt !
    Available on our website: Puruslabs.net
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

veins muthatrukah VEINS! thats why i love Purus .......and because i like the kitty in the D-Pol add
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just a quick review on MM fresh fruit. I've taken a lot of PWO's and MM is one of my favorites. Started consuming that fresh fruit a couple months ago and gave me that extra edge to shatter my PR's. I have recently been taking White Flood and micro j3d and left MM to the side for a bit and what a mistake I made. My workouts have been dry and not motivating until I consumed a nice heaping scoop of fruit and had an epic workout this past Thursday. I am sold on Purus Muscle Marinade for sure!!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Just a quick review on MM fresh fruit. I've taken a lot of PWO's and MM is one of my favorites. Started consuming that fresh fruit a couple months ago and gave me that extra edge to shatter my PR's. I have recently been taking White Flood and micro j3d and left MM to the side for a bit and what a mistake I made. My workouts have been dry and not motivating until I consumed a nice heaping scoop of fruit and had an epic workout this past Thursday. I am sold on Purus Muscle Marinade for sure!!
    Thank you for the feedback my brother!!! Keep bending the bar! Glad to have you in the 400+ club!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Would be cool if there were tanks
    Women Tanks NOW AVAILABLE

https://www.puruslabs.net/promo-gear...ank-top-detail
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Sick!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Bump!!! Show the love!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Chyea boooooy
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i really feel good things frompurus lately, feels liek you guys are really takin off, congrats and keep it up, u deserve all the success, solid company, great products...................... .anythign new on the table? any talks?
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    i really feel good things frompurus lately, feels liek you guys are really takin off, congrats and keep it up, u deserve all the success, solid company, great products...................... .anythign new on the table? any talks?
    BCAA sup.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Nothing specific at the moment.
    Haven't had a ton of discussions with the higher ups though lately. Been crazy busy.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

BCAA sup.
    Techinically EAA

This should be the next endeavor.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

BCAA sup.
    Oh yeah,I've got a side stash of cash for when this comes out
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

that sounds great, i always got bcaas and with teh way mm and condense tasteim drooling already!
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Techinically EAA

This should be the next endeavor.
    Thx for the correction bawse.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Senior Member

Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg of caffeine isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    Glad you enjoyed it man!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    Glad you liked it,try 1.5 and you will like it even better.Im one of the stim junkies so I use 2 but a lot of people just don't need it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Bumpage!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg of caffeine isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    On days I need major stimulation I add in some ephedrine
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    On days I need major stimulation I add in some ephedrine
    Im gonna try two scoops today. One Scoop of Condense with one scoop of Prodigy is awesome. Throw in a half scoop or scoop of Alphamine and I sweat about 5lbs a workout. LOL Yes I'm stim junkie.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I might do a scoop Condense and Hemavol for a chest day this week and blow myself up!
    BOARD TYRANT
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yeah I'm hit the ConDense tonight too...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A mix of Condense MM never disappoints IMO. 3/4 scoop of each has me smashing iron these days.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    A mix of Condense MM never disappoints IMO. 3/4 scoop of each has me smashing iron these days.
    I like 1xCD, and .5xMM
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Haven't combined them yet ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 08:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 06:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!