Purus Love!!!

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    If you notice that both the d-Pol and ConDense have nitrates, I wouldn't double dose ConDense if you're taking D-pol. Good chance you'd go hypo or you'd just blow up like this guy:

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****65 027"/>
    I know. Explosions are bad ass. And im cool enough to walk away in slo-mo without looking.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    If you notice that both the d-Pol and ConDense have nitrates, I wouldn't double dose ConDense if you're taking D-pol. Good chance you'd go hypo or you'd just blow up like this guy:

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****65 027"/>
    It's a great idea :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's a great idea :-D
    Maybe for you, you have 50 lbs on me!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Maybe for you, you have 50 lbs on me!
    70 ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. A man with 70 pounds on me shouldn't wink at me, it's unsettling!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    A man with 70 pounds on me shouldn't wink at me, it's unsettling!
    Lol my wifes in here bro lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. I don't swing!

    Attachment 65028
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    I don't swing!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****65 028"/>
    Wouldn't allow
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I don't swing!

    Attachment 65028
    Dude on the left is natty.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Dude on the left is natty.
    R u sure?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    R u sure?
    Mild PH at best
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. His natty test booster is bent over infront of him!! Lmao
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    His natty test booster is bent over infront of him!! Lmao
    Nice.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Mild PH at best
    Rotflmao!

    Repped!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. 2/3 scoop conDense today before leg day, felt a nice little Stim and good pump, not dirty at all, and despite being very fasted had decent energy. Reps were slightly up on squats and they were very clean. I felt strong. Going to up the dose now to a full scoop next time and go from there. For the money it's going to be a nice product that does exactly what I'm looking for. I will post some more once I get a few more workouts under my belt using this stuff. But good work guys.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    2/3 scoop conDense today before leg day, felt a nice little Stim and good pump, not dirty at all, and despite being very fasted had decent energy. Reps were slightly up on squats and they were very clean. I felt strong. Going to up the dose now to a full scoop next time and go from there. For the money it's going to be a nice product that does exactly what I'm looking for. I will post some more once I get a few more workouts under my belt using this stuff. But good work guys.
    Thank you for the love bro! 1.5-2 seems to be the sweetspot. Nitrates only get better ;-) keep at it. Can't wait to see more updates :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thank you for the love bro! 1.5-2 seems to be the sweetspot. Nitrates only get better ;-) keep at it. Can't wait to see more updates :-)
    Like I said in my other thread I am actually pretty stim sensative, honestly got a little edgy after dropping all that on an empty stomach, but my squat reps were strong, clean and pain free. I maxed at 315x3, which is good because of my back, I haven't been able to touch that weight in over a year. Today was the first time. My spine was screaming at me after the second set so I bumped back to 225. I'll definitely keep updated, hopefully it will help fuel the new bulk. I
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    2/3 scoop conDense today before leg day, felt a nice little Stim and good pump, not dirty at all, and despite being very fasted had decent energy. Reps were slightly up on squats and they were very clean. I felt strong. Going to up the dose now to a full scoop next time and go from there. For the money it's going to be a nice product that does exactly what I'm looking for. I will post some more once I get a few more workouts under my belt using this stuff. But good work guys.
    1 scoop is great.

    2 for me is a bit too strong.
    I like to do 1 & a half scoops but sip it during my work outs.

    Pumps are crazy. I'm going to add in a couple splashes of salt & more water... Should be money.



    -Do a review under your name for us so others can see & try for themselves. Thank you.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

    Like I said in my other thread I am actually pretty stim sensative, honestly got a little edgy after dropping all that on an empty stomach, but my squat reps were strong, clean and pain free. I maxed at 315x3, which is good because of my back, I haven't been able to touch that weight in over a year. Today was the first time. My spine was screaming at me after the second set so I bumped back to 225. I'll definitely keep updated, hopefully it will help fuel the new bulk. I
    I see bro well u did good :-) keep at it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1 scoop is great.

    2 for me is a bit too strong.
    I like to do 1 & a half scoops but sip it during my work outs.

    Pumps are crazy. I'm going to add in a couple splashes of salt & more water... Should be money.



    -Do a review under your name for us so others can see & try for themselves. Thank you.
    ive been going water heavy. also been tossing in some aakg. 1 scoop has been the sweet spot for energy. its been like an animal got let out its cage to destroy sh*t. the nitrates are an excellent pump, toss in 5g of bulk aakg and its incredible hulk sh*t. clothes tearing off as you swell up and all!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. I'm looking forward to 1.5 scoops on monday, Bench, side laterals, and curls is on the books, going to be the pumpiest day of my week most likely.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I'm looking forward to 1.5 scoops on monday, Bench, side laterals, and curls is on the books, going to be the pumpiest day of my week most likely.
    1 work out & all that huh?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    ive been going water heavy. also been tossing in some aakg. 1 scoop has been the sweet spot for energy. its been like an animal got let out its cage to destroy sh*t. the nitrates are an excellent pump, toss in 5g of bulk aakg and its incredible hulk sh*t. clothes tearing off as you swell up and all!
    Good deal man! Glad you like it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1 work out & all that huh?

    I know right, how will I find the time to fit all that in? 5/3/1 BBB template is pretty short and sweet.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. I'll do it up guys don't worry next weekend I'll try to drop a review and I'll even toss some in my log too. Stuff doesn't mess up my stomach or give me the runs like other stuff.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 11:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:13 AM
Log in
Log in