Purus Love!!!

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    And what is your current?
    DAA + Bioforge + triazole + Nitraflex, remember???


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chikthatlifts

    DAA + Bioforge + triazole + Nitraflex, remember???
    That's quite a bit lol replace your DAA for Dpol. Dpol is DAA... The best DAA in my opinion. Nitrates as well... If you know anything about pumps... You know Nitrates are key ;-) read the love on here... Hope to see you showing some love ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. My ConDense & SLINshot will be here Tuesday.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    My ConDense & SLINshot will be here Tuesday.
    :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    My ConDense & SLINshot will be here Tuesday.
    Lucky ass!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Just had my second workout with Muscle Marinade, first time I messed up an ab. Today however was super intense, I was full of energy + piss and vinegar. Absolutely smashed every rep in every set with hardly any rest. Had to turn sideways to get my shoulders out the door (not really but damned if it didn't feel like it!) Can't wait for condense to show up. There will be a couple days of grape juice melonberry cooler for sure lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Just had my second workout with Muscle Marinade, first time I messed up an ab. Today however was super intense, I was full of energy + piss and vinegar. Absolutely smashed every rep in every set with hardly any rest. Had to turn sideways to get my shoulders out the door (not really but damned if it didn't feel like it!) Can't wait for condense to show up. There will be a couple days of grape juice melonberry cooler for sure lol.
    Lovin it!!! Thank you bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Just finished my first tub of MM Chery Limeade and it is one of the best pre-workouts I have ever used! (and I have used TONS of others)

    I did a review here:Muscle Marinade - Cherry Limeade Review


    Here are the cliffs if you dont feel like looking at the full review:

    Mix-ability: 9/10
    I was supprised how well it mixed most supplements always leave small chunks but about 99 percent of the powder mixed in relatively easily, I did notice once i let it sit for a couple minutes it seemed to separate a bit but no big deal

    Taste: 10/10
    A lot of time companies talk up their products up and say the taste is probably the best on the market, or the taste is "alright" when in reality it taste like crap. This was perfect, definitely could drink this on a long term basis. Right there with Kool-aid.

    Endurance: 9/10
    I had great endurance while using this and it seemed like it got better and better each workout!

    Stim Effect: 10/10
    Stims were good, I enjoyed it didn't put me in a state where I was overwhelmed, really woke me up and gave me a smooth feeling.

    Pump: 8/10
    This gave me a decent pump, I have had better pump experiences with things like hemavol. However, if I am in the mood for a pump, just adding some agmatine to the MM makes for a great pump!

    Overall: 9.5/10
    27 true servings is nice, dosed for a full amount of creatine so you dont have to take any extra is nice too. Very impressed with all these ingredients.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2
    Just finished my first tub of MM Chery Limeade and it is one of the best pre-workouts I have ever used! (and I have used TONS of others)

    I did a review here:Muscle Marinade - Cherry Limeade Review

    Here are the cliffs if you dont feel like looking at the full review:

    Mix-ability: 9/10
    I was supprised how well it mixed most supplements always leave small chunks but about 99 percent of the powder mixed in relatively easily, I did notice once i let it sit for a couple minutes it seemed to separate a bit but no big deal

    Taste: 10/10
    A lot of time companies talk up their products up and say the taste is probably the best on the market, or the taste is "alright" when in reality it taste like crap. This was perfect, definitely could drink this on a long term basis. Right there with Kool-aid.

    Endurance: 9/10
    I had great endurance while using this and it seemed like it got better and better each workout!

    Stim Effect: 10/10
    Stims were good, I enjoyed it didn't put me in a state where I was overwhelmed, really woke me up and gave me a smooth feeling.

    Pump: 8/10
    This gave me a decent pump, I have had better pump experiences with things like hemavol. However, if I am in the mood for a pump, just adding some agmatine to the MM makes for a great pump!

    Overall: 9.5/10
    27 true servings is nice, dosed for a full amount of creatine so you dont have to take any extra is nice too. Very impressed with all these ingredients.
    Your the man! MM is my fav!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  10. Sh1t is about to get real.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

    Sh1t is about to get real.
    Mmmmm..... That's got me drooling lol

  12. That's some Purus porn right there!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Mmmmmm lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. MM is tha shizzz! picking up recycle too for upcoming cycle
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    MM is tha shizzz! picking up recycle too for upcoming cycle
    Love recycle
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. I hate waiting for the ConDense! I'm sooooooo impatient.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    I hate waiting for the ConDense! I'm sooooooo impatient.
    It's coming bud...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

    Sh1t is about to get real.
    That's a beautiful pic brosef! I would pick up 2 more bottles of recycle tho! 6-8/day is where it's at!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's coming bud...
    I know it is. Not mad at you guys or anything, just always been super impatient, lol. I don't go to the gym until later in the day now just in hopes that it comes before I go to le gym.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That's some Purus porn right there!
    Your some pureass porn...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Did you say pureass??

    Name:  593c4_ORIG-05.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  241.4 KB

    Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Did you say pureass??

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****63 938"/>

    Lol
    Just don't get this thread closed wit' all dat dere azz.... Hole.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Youz thinz dat der azz be infractinz??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Did you say pureass??

    Name:  593c4_ORIG-05.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  241.4 KB

    Lol

    The bomb!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Score!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 09:13 AM
Log in
Log in