www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    BCAA sup.
    Oh yeah,I've got a side stash of cash for when this comes out
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. that sounds great, i always got bcaas and with teh way mm and condense tasteim drooling already!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Techinically EAA

This should be the next endeavor.
    Thx for the correction bawse.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg of caffeine isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    Glad you enjoyed it man!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    Glad you liked it,try 1.5 and you will like it even better.Im one of the stim junkies so I use 2 but a lot of people just don't need it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

8. Bumpage!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Ordered and tried Condense last night, one scoop. Sold. Simply awesome. I did mix it with 1 scoop of Alphamine as I am very stim tolerant and 200mg of caffeine isn't quite gonna cut it for me. I'm also big as hell (NFL D-end sized..LOL) and I can't imagine how two would feel. The only downside of the product for me is lack of stimulation. However the cool thing about that is the potential for stacking.
    On days I need major stimulation I add in some ephedrine
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    On days I need major stimulation I add in some ephedrine
    Im gonna try two scoops today. One Scoop of Condense with one scoop of Prodigy is awesome. Throw in a half scoop or scoop of Alphamine and I sweat about 5lbs a workout. LOL Yes I'm stim junkie.

11. I might do a scoop Condense and Hemavol for a chest day this week and blow myself up!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. Yeah I'm hit the ConDense tonight too...

13. A mix of Condense MM never disappoints IMO. 3/4 scoop of each has me smashing iron these days.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    A mix of Condense MM never disappoints IMO. 3/4 scoop of each has me smashing iron these days.
    I like 1xCD, and .5xMM

15. Haven't combined them yet ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Haven't combined them yet ha
    I smashed my old bench PR using them today. It's a perfect combo, I like to use a full mm and a half condense sometimes too, that way you get the clinically proven effective dose of creatine and EAA.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

17. Can't go wrong!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. I ****in love Condense !!! seriously what's in the stuff ???...it is hands down the best pre w/o I've ever done and I don't plan on stopping it anytime soon. I could be dragging @$$ and within 20 minutes of taking it I'm a humming bird and always have great strength, it makes early morning Squats and Dead's alot more enjoyable and I enjoy them alot * most of the time *

Plus one scoop is all you need and I'm at 215.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I ****in love Condense !!! seriously what's in the stuff ???...it is hands down the best pre w/o I've ever done and I don't plan on stopping it anytime soon. I could be dragging @$$ and within 20 minutes of taking it I'm a humming bird and always have great strength, it makes early morning Squats and Dead's alot more enjoyable and I enjoy them alot * most of the time *

Plus one scoop is all you need and I'm at 215.
    Glad you enjoy it!
    Look in Muscle Marinade next for that insane energy.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Glad you enjoy it!
    Look in Muscle Marinade next for that insane energy.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Honestly I like Condense way better, plus creatine mono makes me look like stay puft.

21. Condense/MM 1:1 ratio here!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

22. Sharin my love for condense. it's the only non staple supplement I've bought 4 consecutive tubs of and I shall be continuing. 1.5 scoops on the days I need the boost, 1 scoop on any other day.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Sharin my love for condense. it's the only non staple supplement I've bought 4 consecutive tubs of and I shall be continuing. 1.5 scoops on the days I need the boost, 1 scoop on any other day.
    Thank you for the support Sean.
    Every have questions I'm a p.m. away.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

24. My training partner killing it on some 315 Squats. His first day of MM and D-pol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

25. Nice set. Doja,you have to set the homophobic thoughts aside and get a little bit closer to the guy for a spot. You aren't going to help much from back there. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!