Purus Love!!!

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yeah don't feel bad I'm running out too. Checking on that for you guys today actually. Just been working and the new year is brutal for pharmacy business.
    I hear you brother! It's hectic times! Should smooth out! How was your holidays?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I probably drink Condense daily haha mmmm
    Like a boss!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I hear you brother! It's hectic times! Should smooth out! How was your holidays?
    Oh yeah plus some understaffing with increased workload made for some hectic days.
    Pretty good! Actually working a bunch. Slight hit to the diet lol only been about 60-70% but haven't missed a training day. So positives. Didn't gain fat though so its a win.

School starts back up, plus new training partner so looking to get things rolling again starting this week and 100% next week.

How was yours?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  4. Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like a boss!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    I'm not just a pusher I'm also a user
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Oh yeah plus some understaffing with increased workload made for some hectic days.
    Pretty good! Actually working a bunch. Slight hit to the diet lol only been about 60-70% but haven't missed a training day. So positives. Didn't gain fat though so its a win.

School starts back up, plus new training partner so looking to get things rolling again starting this week and 100% next week.

How was yours?
    That's what I like to hear. Glad your still rollin boss! Everything is great here. Preppin for my big meet. Going for state record! See that Avi!?!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Purus Love!!!

Oh yeah! Love it. Looking beast. When's the comp?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Oh yeah! Love it. Looking beast. When's the comp?
    March 14th! Randoja will be there filming it! We be wearing all Purus Gear haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Purus Love!!!

Lol nice
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Good luck with the meet ab.
    G, glad you had good holidays.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Def! Good to hear from my Purus Bros!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm not just a pusher I'm also a user
    BOARD TYRANT

12. just did a scoop of conDense... been off stim for a good month... blown away.... **** was insane. can't wait to stack it with Dpol for PCT later in a few weeks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    just did a scoop of conDense... been off stim for a good month... blown away.... **** was insane. can't wait to stack it with Dpol for PCT later in a few weeks.
    Hell yea! Thank you for the feedback!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >

15. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >
    Hell yea :-D love the support!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >
    Yeah half a scoop may not warrant too much pump and energy... give a try & report back, thx.

17. Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"

18. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"
    Complete win in my books
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Re: Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"
    Niiiiice
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

20. Time to grab the hose and put them out!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. i seen a thing on facebook that the found a few grape MM I NEED THIS!!! anyone on here know anything about these?
  22. Purus Love!!!

Double post
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  23. Purus Love!!!

What do you want to know? They are grape lol
    It was one of the very original flavors back in 09 first of '10

Same ingredients though.

Grape was our best seller and then it just plummeted and saw very little movement.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    What do you want to know? They are grape lol
    It was one of the very original flavors back in 09 first of '10

Same ingredients though.

Grape was our best seller and then it just plummeted and saw very little movement.
    Yup, someone is going to get those nostalgic tubs!

25. Yes that version of MM is some strong stuff, one of the first I ever used. I didn't know ( noobie) what I had.... Zoom
  26. Purus Love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yes that version of MM is some strong stuff, one of the first I ever used. I didn't know ( noobie) what I had.... Zoom
    MM has never changed formulas (main ingredients )

Zoom on
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

27. Can't change perfection ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Hmm Wanting to do a MM and fatsmack stack for the summer shred... too much? lol

29. Muscle Marinade - the original P.R. Smasher!
    BOARD TYRANT

30. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Hmm Wanting to do a MM and fatsmack stack for the summer shred... too much? lol
    Do we recommend it? No have I done it yes. Different timing is key
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 11:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!