ConDense Blast!

av6258

av6258

Awards
So I got my ConDense today right after work. Just threw two scoops in a water bottle and hit the gym. Didn't even chill it.

Taste 10/10. Melon berry was awesome. Good flavor and not too sweet (imagine if it was cold!)

Pumps 9/10. The pump is skin ripping. On par with gemsbok

Energy 10/10. Smooth focused and sustained. Not cracky and jittery. Just had me totally locked in.

This is my new go-to. I got the pump I chase plus the perfect amount of boost. You guys hit it out the park with this one! (now send me another tub!)

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear! Makes me more excited for being able to log it soon.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
av6258

av6258

Awards
Yea man total mistake. My bad. Can u tell em to delete the first one. Thanks bro

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You can delete it yourself man. Edit Post -> Delete.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yea man total mistake. My bad. Can u tell em to delete the first one. Thanks bro
Its ok bro, just go to the fitst one , go edit>delete>click the nob on delete message, don't type anything on the bar and click SAVE

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I got my ConDense today right after work. Just threw two scoops in a water bottle and hit the gym. Didn't even chill it.

Taste 10/10. Melon berry was awesome. Good flavor and not too sweet (imagine if it was cold!)

Pumps 9/10. The pump is skin ripping. On par with gemsbok

Energy 10/10. Smooth focused and sustained. Not cracky and jittery. Just had me totally locked in.

This is my new go-to. I got the pump I chase plus the perfect amount of boost. You guys hit it out the park with this one! (now send me another tub!)
Sweet bro glad you liked it. Appreciate hearing feedback in the Purus house forum!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's Purus! It can go in the company section OR supp reviews...