Welcome Airborne42 to Purus Labs!!! New Rep!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Grats Airborne
    Thank you!

    And mornin brother Aaron! It's a new day ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Soon you will wake up for the first time as a Purus Rep, and your gonna get up and think to yourself; "I've gained 16 lbs, am about to bench 500lbs, and I am now a rep for my favorite supp company. Fk I've made it!"
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Soon you will wake up for the first time as a Purus Rep, and your gonna get up and think to yourself; "I've gained 16 lbs, am about to bench 500lbs, and I am now a rep for my favorite supp company. Fk I've made it!"
    I'm truely blessed for sure! You all helped! Motivation and inspiration! Now to deal with baby Airborne whose screaming a lung... It's hot here
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    This is officially the Purus bros thread...
    There's too many of these threads popping up..Man it seems like people Need/ are looking for anything to belong too..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  5. LOL...just in case anyone gets offended..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    LOL...just in case anyone gets offended..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Quit raining on our parade we already belong to Purus.

    Where ya been at anyways bud? Missed ya @ the word association thread.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Quit raining on our parade we already belong to Purus.

    Where ya been at anyways bud? Missed ya @ the word association thread.
    See you went and got offended..LOL

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    See you went and got offended..LOL
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Good Idea I'm gonna start THE OFFCIAL WORD ASSOCIATION BROTHERS THREAD..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Good Idea I'm gonna start THE OFFCIAL WORD ASSOCIATION BROTHERS THREAD..
    Im in where's the kool aid?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Im in where's the kool aid?
    So far we're 2 Strong..and just pick your flavor.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    So far we're 2 Strong..and just pick your flavor.
    Do you have melonberry cooler?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Do you have melonberry cooler?
    That ah Alpha.


    Vida cool thread, I myself am already commited, maybe if I can free up some time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. awsome!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Do you have melonberry cooler?
    No...But I know where we can score some CrispApple..on the Low

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  16. Did someone say melon berry and crisp apple?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Did someone say melon berry and crisp apple?
    Yum
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yum
    This^^
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Ahh here's Airborne's secret weapon! Congrats brotha! Can't wait to try some marinade thanks to LTL! Thanks bro.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Ahh here's Airborne's secret weapon! Congrats brotha! Can't wait to try some marinade thanks to LTL! Thanks bro.
    Haha thank you bro!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Been over a week, 10 days & you still have been doing a great job, keep up the good, honest, hard work AB.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Been over a week, 10 days & you still have been doing a great job, keep up the work good, honest, hard work AB.
    Agreed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. To bad AB is leaving Purus when me him and LTL start our own supplement line!!!! "get big or go home supplements! GBGH supps: "now you can get big even with out squats" lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    To bad AB is leaving Purus when me him and LTL start our own supplement line!!!! "get big or go home supplements! GBGH supps: "now you can get big even with out squats" lol
    It's a methyl PH company?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's a methyl PH company?
    Lol it's a mix of a UGL and the old fashioned supplements (BCAAs and beet juice)
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Lol it's a mix of a UGL and the old fashioned supplements (BCAAs and beet juice)
    Well if ya ever need a beta logger you know where to find me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Well if ya ever need a beta logger you know where to find me.
    Lolol deal
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  28. LMFAO thank you all! Couldn't ask for better bros!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Lmao howwe!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Purus Labs Newest Rep!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:43 AM
  2. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM
  3. Welcome to Nutraplanet's New Rep: AE14
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:08 AM
  4. Congratulations to NutraPlanet's new rep... MrBigPR
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 03:12 AM
Log in
Log in