Purus NEW PreWorkout ConDense Write Up

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Labs Condense™ with patent-pending Nitratene™

Condense™ is a novel approach to preworkout performance-enhancement designed to expand performance capacity, utilizing patent-pending nutrient technology and peer-reviewed, human- validated, orally efficacious dosages, rather than merely and temporarily increase acute performance as with most short-sighted, stimulant-laden products currently on the market. Purus Labs® has revolutionized the preworkout category, once again, by actually achieving what other companies only claim: that is, eliciting extreme vasodilation through truly enhancing endogenous nitric oxide production. This, in turn, causes a cascade of welcomed anabolic and physiologically enhancing benefits to athletes of all cloth through enhancing blood-flow, heightening substrate utilization (i.e. better nutrient absorption), preserving ATP stores, propelling oxygen delivery to myocapillaries, and reducing overall exercise oxygen cost allowing you to handle greater workloads (e.g. more weight) and exercise longer before exhaustion (e.g. more reps) .

Nitratene™

Inorganic nitrate found in beets, spinach, etc…proliferates nitric oxide through a novel biological pathway, nitrate→nitrite→nitric oxide, converted through entero-salivary circulation as opposed to the more traditionally known arginine→NO synthase→nitric oxide pathway. Although nitrate, as related to exercise performance, is still in its infancy, the results on performance parameters are nothing short of salivary (pun intended)!

Nitrate has been shown to be a powerful aerobic and anaerobic ergogenic aid by reducing the oxygen cost of exercise, translating into lower perceived exertion and/or a greater maximal workload capacity. Astonishingly, the increased work comes without an accompanying increase in blood-lactate, meaning your muscles actually become more energetically efficient. This increase in mitochondrial efficiency (P/O ratio) is due to the reduced cost of ATP (muscular currency) to produce muscular force.

Beta alanine

This non-proteinogenic amino acid is a constituent of muscle-carnosine (beta-alanine-l-histidine), however, myocarnosine content has been shown to be significantly increased through beta alanine supplementation alone. Carnosine, which supplemental beta alanine enhances the muscular concentration of, helps stabilize muscular pH levels by buffering the hydrogen ions produced through intense exercise. Intuitively, this stacks nicely with nitrates as they synergistically work through different modalities to achieve the same endurance effect.

Betaine anhydrous

Betaine, or trimethylglycine, is an interesting compound found in beetroot juice as it serves as an osmolyte (protecting cells against dehydration), an antioxidant, and a methyl group donor serving to lower homocysteine levels. Human performance studies involving betaine found it increases power and force performance measures amongst trained individuals and was elucidated through these exercise protocols: bench press throw, bench press force, squat force, and vertical jump power. Another larger study concluded betaine aided in high intensity anaerobic training, allowing individuals to achieve more squat repetitions at 75% of their 1-RM with more repetitions achieved at ≥90% peak power.

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine

Obviously, caffeine is a widely used and highly efficient aerobic and anaerobic performance stimulant. Its effects are as highly acute and pronounced as they are vast. Caffeine improves cognition and alertness, antagonizes adenosine receptors, inhibits phosphodiesterase (PDE), increases epinephrine/norepinephrine/dopamine release, and enhances intracellular sodium/potassium pump activity.

Electrolytes

Ionized salts are abundantly found within our bodies and serve the chief primary function of maintaining specific concentration and charge balances across cell membranes. We include the electrolytes sodium, potassium, and chloride within Condense™ to aid in maintaining optimal hydration status and blood volume during strenuous physical activity thereby blunting a rise in cortisol and quickening recovery.

Summary

As with all Purus Labs® products, only ingredients with human, orally-efficacious research are used, AND each ingredient is included at the research-validated dosage. Utilizing patent-pending Nitratene™ nutrient-technology, Purus Labs® continues to revolutionize the sports nutrition industry and offer consumers a light in an industry shrouded in darkness.

-CONSIDER THE GAME CHANGED-

Simple. Effective. Proven.

Oh yah and it tastes really great!

Logging Opp coming to a thread near you

uvawahoowa

Awards
Purus Labs Condense(TM) with patent-pending Nitratene(TM)

Condense(TM) is a novel approach to preworkout performance-enhancement designed to expand performance capacity, utilizing patent-pending nutrient technology and peer-reviewed, human- validated, orally efficacious dosages, rather than merely and temporarily increase acute performance as with most short-sighted, stimulant-laden products currently on the market. Purus Labs® has revolutionized the preworkout category, once again, by actually achieving what other companies only claim: that is, eliciting extreme vasodilation through truly enhancing endogenous nitric oxide production. This, in turn, causes a cascade of welcomed anabolic and physiologically enhancing benefits to athletes of all cloth through enhancing blood-flow, heightening substrate utilization (i.e. better nutrient absorption), preserving ATP stores, propelling oxygen delivery to myocapillaries, and reducing overall exercise oxygen cost allowing you to handle greater workloads (e.g. more weight) and exercise longer before exhaustion (e.g. more reps) .

Nitratene(TM)

Inorganic nitrate found in beets, spinach, etc...proliferates nitric oxide through a novel biological pathway, nitrate->nitrite->nitric oxide, converted through entero-salivary circulation as opposed to the more traditionally known arginine->NO synthase->nitric oxide pathway. Although nitrate, as related to exercise performance, is still in its infancy, the results on performance parameters are nothing short of salivary (pun intended)!

Nitrate has been shown to be a powerful aerobic and anaerobic ergogenic aid by reducing the oxygen cost of exercise, translating into lower perceived exertion and/or a greater maximal workload capacity. Astonishingly, the increased work comes without an accompanying increase in blood-lactate, meaning your muscles actually become more energetically efficient. This increase in mitochondrial efficiency (P/O ratio) is due to the reduced cost of ATP (muscular currency) to produce muscular force.

Beta alanine

This non-proteinogenic amino acid is a constituent of muscle-carnosine (beta-alanine-l-histidine), however, myocarnosine content has been shown to be significantly increased through beta alanine supplementation alone. Carnosine, which supplemental beta alanine enhances the muscular concentration of, helps stabilize muscular pH levels by buffering the hydrogen ions produced through intense exercise. Intuitively, this stacks nicely with nitrates as they synergistically work through different modalities to achieve the same endurance effect.

Betaine anhydrous

Betaine, or trimethylglycine, is an interesting compound found in beetroot juice as it serves as an osmolyte (protecting cells against dehydration), an antioxidant, and a methyl group donor serving to lower homocysteine levels. Human performance studies involving betaine found it increases power and force performance measures amongst trained individuals and was elucidated through these exercise protocols: bench press throw, bench press force, squat force, and vertical jump power. Another larger study concluded betaine aided in high intensity anaerobic training, allowing individuals to achieve more squat repetitions at 75% of their 1-RM with more repetitions achieved at >=90% peak power.

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine

Obviously, caffeine is a widely used and highly efficient aerobic and anaerobic performance stimulant. Its effects are as highly acute and pronounced as they are vast. Caffeine improves cognition and alertness, antagonizes adenosine receptors, inhibits phosphodiesterase (PDE), increases epinephrine/norepinephrine/dopamine release, and enhances intracellular sodium/potassium pump activity.

Electrolytes

Ionized salts are abundantly found within our bodies and serve the chief primary function of maintaining specific concentration and charge balances across cell membranes. We include the electrolytes sodium, potassium, and chloride within Condense(TM) to aid in maintaining optimal hydration status and blood volume during strenuous physical activity thereby blunting a rise in cortisol and quickening recovery.

Summary

As with all Purus Labs® products, only ingredients with human, orally-efficacious research are used, AND each ingredient is included at the research-validated dosage. Utilizing patent-pending Nitratene(TM) nutrient-technology, Purus Labs® continues to revolutionize the sports nutrition industry and offer consumers a light in an industry shrouded in darkness.

-CONSIDER THE GAME CHANGED-

Simple. Effective. Proven.

Oh yah and it tastes really great!

Logging Opp coming to a thread near you
**** this looks good

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me likey!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I enjoy preworkouts without creatine, this sounds sweet.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
like the fact it has natural sources of nitrates-so it will be a mixture from beetroot and other veges?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I see pomegranates being used for nitrates now, wonder if this will be in it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Official write up posted!
I'll tell you guys this, it's something Ive been waiting for! Game changer!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
looks great-can you post what fruits/veges the nitrates are from? i'll take it that beet root is def one

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well done PURUS.
quality prepping Az!!! Grambo, pre sale at nutra or other retailers?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome guys!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks great-can you post what fruits/veges the nitrates are from? i'll take it that beet root is def one
Purus wants to keep the specifics close to the chest for now basically I can say it's inorganic nitrate we have specially made, food grade, for a higher yield of nitrate content. I know beet is definitely one.

Well done PURUS.
quality prepping Az!!! Grambo, pre sale at nutra or other retailers?
There should be coming up pretty soon!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purus goes with non-prop ingredients mostly. Can we get the numbers on say...caffeine and BA for this?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! If the amounts are listed on the product then there should not be an issue, right?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This is going to be good!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understand this completely Grambo

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Purus wants to keep the specifics close to the chest for now basically I can say it's inorganic nitrate we have specially made, food grade, for a higher yield of nitrate content. I know beet is definitely one.

Sounds very cool-especially being specially made. Will the blend be on the label?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
now worries-just this blend sounds very interesting with the nitrates. hopefully more will be disclosed close to release

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Also seeing some very nice reviews from american nutrition wholesalers fb page-sounding very awesome

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks interesting

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

phantom

Awards
  • Established
nice-just seen on some sites that its up , just not in stock. any way you can say yet to my question above about if the label will just have Nitratene listed, or will have the Nitratene blend?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Last week of July official release date. Should have some Pre sales going soon
Last week of July huh? I know what's on my B day list!!! July 29th haha
Can't wait

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wonder if i can love it the way i love the marinade...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ima try it now that u said it
I did MM and ECA before, had the best f*cking workout of my life then threw up after the workout. My head was pounding the rest of the day cuz my bp was so damn high lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Officer8923

Officer8923

Awards
Got this pre ordered. I cant wait for it to come in.