NEW Purus Labs Pre Work Out!!!!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Me too :-D

    Me three!!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Where? I don't FB
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Me too :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Looking forward to it!

    Def see what we can do to get cha guys hooked up!
    You gets been Purus fans for a while!
    Soon, soon; It's coming.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. crisp apple or melonberry???

    Apple sounds good as hell.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Def see what we can do to get cha guys hooked up!
    You gets been Purus fans for a while!
    Soon, soon; It's coming.
    Aarons the MAN!!! Purus did good pickin this pimp
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. My local supp shop will have it Monday or Tuesday, can't decide whether to wait or go ahead and buy the presale. Maybe I'll do both and see which one makes it's to my mouth first.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet
    My local supp shop will have it Monday or Tuesday, can't decide whether to wait or go ahead and buy the presale. Maybe I'll do both and see which one makes it's to my mouth first.
    Good ideas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Aarons the MAN!!! Purus did good pickin this pimp
    Thx man!
    You're like a brother.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Good ideas!

    Thx man!
    You're like a brother.
    Couldn't have said it better
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. I love the simple formula to this. I already have ideas on what to stack with this .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I love the simple formula to this. I already have ideas on what to stack with this .
    The Purus line :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Def see what we can do to get cha guys hooked up!
    You gets been Purus fans for a while!
    Soon, soon; It's coming.
    I guess some of us are left out in the cold I'll just have to wait for NP to stock it.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I guess some of us are left out in the cold I'll just have to wait for NP to stock it.
    We will get everyone hooked up, in some way shape or form.


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    The Purus line :-)
    Love being a Purus rep!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. [QUOTE=AaronJP1;3518612]We will get everyone hooked up, in some way shape or form.

    You are the man!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Aarons the MAN!!! Purus did good pickin this pimp
    So true!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. im all oer thsi once its out!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    im all oer thsi once its out!
    ^^

    Still didn't get a new keyboard?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    ^^

    Still didn't get a new keyboard?


    lol its my laptop so unfortunately not

  17. I'm really hoping this stuff delivers, cuz it sure sounds promising!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM
    I'm really hoping this stuff delivers, cuz it sure sounds promising!
    Has Purus failed yet? ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Has Purus failed yet? ;-)
    Not in my eyes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Pretty sure I've ran their line at once ... Not in mine either ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Pretty sure I've ran their line at once ... Not in mine either ;-)
    Think I may snag a bottle or 2 of Halovar.
    Not a methyl fan, but why not to add to my Purus collection.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Has Purus failed yet? ;-)
    Not even focking close! Sh1t is getting real on day 13 of the full line stack! Setting PRs and leaning out like crazy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Not even focking close! Sh1t is getting real on day 13 of the full line stack! Setting PRs and leaning out like crazy!
    Once I tried a couple of their products, seen how they do business and what the staff is like; knew this was the company for me.
    The attitude, the hardcore persona, quality, time-effort-thoughts-uniqueness to the products & effective. I just knew I had to get on the team.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Not even focking close! Sh1t is getting real on day 13 of the full line stack! Setting PRs and leaning out like crazy!
    That's what I like to hear lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Once I tried a couple of their products, seen how they do business and what the staff is like; knew this was the company for me.
    The attitude, the hardcore persona, quality, time-effort-thoughts-uniqueness to the products & effective. I just knew I had to get on the team.
    Lucky **** ;-) I'd stay for life
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Lucky **** ;-) I'd stay for life
    I ain't going no where on my own accord; not yet at least.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I ain't going no where on my own accord; not yet at least.
    GOOD!!! I like Seein my homies successful
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. I have yet to find one of their products that doesn't deliver. MM and Dpol are amazing. Condense should raise the bar yet again.

  29. Guess what guys?
    Told you that you'll hear it here 1st.

    ConDense give away coming tomorrow!!!!

    Be prepared! Anyone got any contest/promo ideas for me to run? May give u a bottle if I use your idea.....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Guess what guys?
    Told you that you'll hear it here 1st.

    ConDense give away coming tomorrow!!!!

    Be prepared! Anyone got any contest/promo ideas for me to run? May give u a bottle if I use your idea.....
    Sick!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Purus Labs... Your Next!!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:59 AM
  4. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 05:27 PM
  5. Welcome Purus Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Log in
Log in