Crushing Dpol tabs

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Has anyone crushed the dpol tabs? They are huge and get stuck in my throat, but the product is solid. I want to crush it to a powder and put it in my protein shake. Any issues/side effects by doing this? The tabs do not seem to be enteric coated or time released.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone crushed the dpol tabs? They are huge and get stuck in my throat, but the product is solid. I want to crush it to a powder and put it in my protein shake. Any issues/side effects by doing this? The tabs do not seem to be enteric coated or time released.
To be honest these are not big pills, to me at least. I would try to just swallow one at a time with a good amount of water.
I'm no chemist or scientist but I do not see any ill effects from crushing them, but I also believe that's not the most efficient way for taking the product.
I would honestly rather you use a DAA powder instead.

skinnyman73

skinnyman73

Awards
I had the exact same problem. I found washing them down with orange juice helps alot. The oj tends to counteract the chalky dryness of the d-pol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
They are terrible broken up for anyone wondering ha
This ^ tried it... Be a man and choke em down haha warmer water is better

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OP, if your into a "pump" there's a pretty sweet promo going down now. ;)

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Crushing them would probably taste like ass lol, just do one at a time. Its worth it.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I would def. like to see them in capsule form. For me, capsules are very easy to swallow.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What do you have going on? would love to check it out.
The promo is over but be prepared for some awesome logs!!! I'm sure there will be more promos to come in the near future ;-)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The promo is over but be prepared for some awesome logs!!! I'm sure there will be more promos to come in the near future ;-)
My log IS awesome. So is the detailed description of the products I'm using.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got a log up?

:dunno:
Check my sig. Logging BPS Formasurge and Endosurge. Props to Purus for D-Pol tabs on arm days and chest days. Log for ConDense will go up when I get the product!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Im taking the DAA (D-Pol) now..lucky I have no probs with pills..Dont see why they wouldnt be just as good crushed.may digest faster.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im taking the DAA (D-Pol) now..lucky I have no probs with pills..Dont see why they wouldnt be just as good crushed.may digest faster.
Welcome to AM bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thnx brotha...thnx for the invite!!!
You will like it here way better! A lot more common sense and not just on white flood Lmao glad you support our products! We just ran a ConDense promo but always stay tuned

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will like it here way better! A lot more common sense and not just on white flood Lmao glad you support our products! We just ran a ConDense promo but always stay tuned
That ConDense promo was off tha chain too. ;) :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Word..cool man,keep me updated and your welcome bro..plan on sticking with purus,so far so good .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That ConDense promo was off tha chain too. ;) :D
And this is Aaron ^^^ my brother from another mother! He's a Purus rep as well so any questions u got he's the guy to ask as well! :-b

Yes ConDense is poppin

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Word..cool man,keep me updated and your welcome bro..plan on sticking with purus,so far so good .
If your sticking with Purus do a stack with d-pol, ConDense, & some SLINshot man give it like 2 weeks and your mind=blown.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
He's on that Dpol and recycle right now! Hella bomb

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If your sticking with Purus do a stack with d-pol, ConDense, & some SLINshot man give it like 2 weeks and your mind=blown.
Like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash inns hop on it.Good looking bro

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
@Aaron, like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash imma hop on it.Good looking bro.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
@Aaron, like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash imma hop on it.Good looking bro.
Thank you for the support brother! We aim to please with all our products. Every one of them compliment eachother whether you take Dpol and marinade or fatsmack and SlinShot... The Connie are nice! I had the opportunity before of runnin the entire line and man I WAS BUILDING ALL KINDS OF MUSCLE!!! hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We now offer a powder version... so your issue has been solved. :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys if anyone wants to log the new d-pol powder for us check the company promo section.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)