Crushing Dpol tabs

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. @Aaron, like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash imma hop on it.Good looking bro.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    @Aaron, like Airborne said..I'm taking d pol and recycle right now...I'm digging it...dude,when I'm done and get a little cash imma hop on it.Good looking bro.
    Thank you for the support brother! We aim to please with all our products. Every one of them compliment eachother whether you take Dpol and marinade or fatsmack and SlinShot... The Connie are nice! I had the opportunity before of runnin the entire line and man I WAS BUILDING ALL KINDS OF MUSCLE!!! hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Has anyone crushed the dpol tabs? They are huge and get stuck in my throat, but the product is solid. I want to crush it to a powder and put it in my protein shake. Any issues/side effects by doing this? The tabs do not seem to be enteric coated or time released.
    We now offer a powder version... so your issue has been solved.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Hey guys if anyone wants to log the new d-pol powder for us check the company promo section.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dpol is liv support or PCT needed?
    By Ari in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Dpol and erase
    By sepulvd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 06:13 AM
  3. Some Purus Products FS (Dpol/Recycle/MM)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. Crushing caps/tabs ?
    By Omen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 09:44 PM