Dpol is liv support or PCT needed?

Ari

Awards
Hey I was just wondering after
Doing some reading alot of people take DPol
With recycle (PCT)

This sounds stupid but is D Pol like a PH?
Is liv support needed during cycle? And a PCT needed after the cycle? Such as recycle?

Can you run DPol, cell tech & a Pre workout for a cycle?
Also is it possible to Run D-Pol for 8 weeks?
Dpol 3 tabs daily For 60 days?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D-Pol is a natural test booster it's safe to go 8 weeks and a PCT is not needed because there is no shut down. Some people like to run it with recycle which is a herbal based test booster and that's fine & it will also stack fine with the supplements you mentioned already.
Have fun!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recycle is a solid standalone product. I havnt run Dpol per se, but Ive run Daa alot, and this would just be one awesome stack for the natural route

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Not an expert, but it seems to me that taking d-pol and recycle together could be beneficial. They both increase test, and with increased test you get an increased aromitization into estradiol. This is where the AI action of the recycle would come in handy, preventing increased estrogen while boosting test.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not an expert, but it seems to me that taking d-pol and recycle together could be beneficial. They both increase test, and with increased test you get an increased aromitization into estradiol. This is where the AI action of the recycle would come in handy, preventing increased estrogen while boosting test.
Thx King. Making my job a bit easier I see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplement Auction 1
Supplements 4
JPSwole Supplements 8
Supplements 6
Tagger Supplements 0