Questions On Purus Labs Products?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Similar type of products yes.
    SS only contains 1 ingredient that has human studies proving it works to reduce glucose levels.
    A way to look at it isn't really boosting insulin but modulating the disposal of glucose to needed areas.
    This. 1 of my favorite products!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75
    Im also looking forward to seeing your new pre-workout "CONDENSE"!
    Looks promising!
    Thx it is.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    It is in there bro!!! That's the beauty of it :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

It is in there bro!!! That's the beauty of it :-D
    Good answer.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    I remember the joys of arm workouts with my MM/D-pol combo about 6 weeks ago. These memories are holding me over until I've got my ConDense on hand.
    •   

6. .

7. Ok guys I'm one of the lucky members getting to log Condense!!!!! Question is what other Purus supps to stack it with?? I'm looking to lose fat only and my diet is in check as of the last 2 months.. I've been taking DAA for the last 8 weeks so no D-pol need a break. The obvious is going to be Fat smack, but slinshot or recycle? Now I'm just finishing 4 weeks of Glycobol which has been decent so not sure if Slin-shot is out? I've always had good results with an AI I tend to hold water... So what are your guy's thoughts?? Who's going to be the first to say take all 3 LOL?

8. Hell y not lol if your wanting to cut up your obviously gonna drop mist of your Carbs right? I'd say FatSmack of course and Recycle... For me FatSmack kept me lean during a bulk so I'm only imagining what it would do on a cut. Recycle was more potent then I though... Dried me out and kept me vascular... With the pump of Nitrates your gonna love it!... As far as SlinShot..... I'm hooked lol but I eat MASSIVE amounts of Carbs. SlinShot is a great addition.. its all up to you
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. SLINshot
    Fat Smack XR
    Recycle...

Stack em if you got the $$.

AB covered though, he just came off the whole line up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    SLINshot
    Fat Smack XR
    Recycle...

Stack em if you got the $$.

AB covered though, he just came off the whole line up.
    dont forget the dpol. a little extra test production doesnt hurt anything. along with the sickening skin splitting pumps it gives.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

dont forget the dpol. a little extra test production doesnt hurt anything. along with the sickening skin splitting pumps it gives.

Glad you enjoy our products!

12. Ya dude I can't wait to stack ConDense and Dpol together lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Ya dude I can't wait to stack ConDense and Dpol together lol
    I only have 1 tub coming!
    Should've got 2...

Damn!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I only have 1 tub coming!
    Should've got 2...

Damn!!
    Of ConDense or Dpol?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Glad you enjoy our products!
    Biting on this as well. Condense is on sale only at Lockout now? Or is it out everywhere else?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell y not lol if your wanting to cut up your obviously gonna drop mist of your Carbs right? I'd say FatSmack of course and Recycle... For me FatSmack kept me lean during a bulk so I'm only imagining what it would do on a cut. Recycle was more potent then I though... Dried me out and kept me vascular... With the pump of Nitrates your gonna love it!... As far as SlinShot..... I'm hooked lol but I eat MASSIVE amounts of Carbs. SlinShot is a great addition.. its all up to you
    Thanks! I will be keeping the carbs as low as possible so going with fatsmack and recycle.. Should be able to condense my waist line good!!Off to NP to get the goods!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Thanks! I will be keeping the carbs as low as possible so going with fatsmack and recycle.. Should be able to condense my waist line good!!Off to NP to get the goods!!
    You got it bro... When u get the chance tho... Give SlinShot a go... Best GDA I've had. Food pumps ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You got it bro... When u get the chance tho... Give SlinShot a go... Best GDA I've had. Food pumps ;-)
    My personal fave.

I got unlimited glucose disposal.

19. On a Halovar cycle , a PCT including, a SERM, DPOL, staple supps and ORGAN SHIELD, is enough? I mean, does ORGAN SHIELD will take care for liver protection, if so, what dosage you recommend? Or should I add some liv52?

20. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry
    On a Halovar cycle , a PCT including, a SERM, DPOL, staple supps and ORGAN SHIELD, is enough? I mean, does ORGAN SHIELD will take care for liver protection, if so, what dosage you recommend? Or should I add some liv52?
    Pct looks good! Halo you shouldn't really need an AI but better safe than sorry. Plus it dries you out nicely. Organ shield should be plenty for this cycle... Regular dose throughout... Cycle and pct. You can take extra it would do you better. No need for liv52
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Actually got 2 halovar bottles, 2 CEL CA, and 2 stanodrol bottles and only 1 ORGAN SHIELD....was going to add CEL CA for the first 14days of PCT and 4 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the last 14.....but you are telling me that with the REGULAR dose (2 pills) is enough for PCT??? If yes, then I will only take 2 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the whole PCT.....please confirm this =)

Thanks!

22. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry
    Actually got 2 halovar bottles, 2 CEL CA, and 2 stanodrol bottles and only 1 ORGAN SHIELD....was going to add CEL CA for the first 14days of PCT and 4 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the last 14.....but you are telling me that with the REGULAR dose (2 pills) is enough for PCT??? If yes, then I will only take 2 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the whole PCT.....please confirm this =)

Thanks!
    Should be good... On the safe side is take 3 if u got it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Still welcoming questions.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Still welcoming questions.
    I have one... Why does Purus turn me into a swole vascular sex machine? ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I have one... Why does Purus turn me into a swole vascular sex machine? ;-)
    Cause any beast it does that too, same thing happens to me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win A Years Supply of Purus Labs Products
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Is Purus labs still making PH/PS products?
    By tmbone in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM