Questions On Purus Labs Products?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

dont forget the dpol. a little extra test production doesnt hurt anything. along with the sickening skin splitting pumps it gives.

Glad you enjoy our products!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Ya dude I can't wait to stack ConDense and Dpol together lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Ya dude I can't wait to stack ConDense and Dpol together lol
    I only have 1 tub coming!
    Should've got 2...

Damn!!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I only have 1 tub coming!
    Should've got 2...

Damn!!
    Of ConDense or Dpol?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Glad you enjoy our products!
    Biting on this as well. Condense is on sale only at Lockout now? Or is it out everywhere else?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell y not lol if your wanting to cut up your obviously gonna drop mist of your Carbs right? I'd say FatSmack of course and Recycle... For me FatSmack kept me lean during a bulk so I'm only imagining what it would do on a cut. Recycle was more potent then I though... Dried me out and kept me vascular... With the pump of Nitrates your gonna love it!... As far as SlinShot..... I'm hooked lol but I eat MASSIVE amounts of Carbs. SlinShot is a great addition.. its all up to you
    Thanks! I will be keeping the carbs as low as possible so going with fatsmack and recycle.. Should be able to condense my waist line good!!Off to NP to get the goods!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Thanks! I will be keeping the carbs as low as possible so going with fatsmack and recycle.. Should be able to condense my waist line good!!Off to NP to get the goods!!
    You got it bro... When u get the chance tho... Give SlinShot a go... Best GDA I've had. Food pumps ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You got it bro... When u get the chance tho... Give SlinShot a go... Best GDA I've had. Food pumps ;-)
    My personal fave.

I got unlimited glucose disposal.

9. On a Halovar cycle , a PCT including, a SERM, DPOL, staple supps and ORGAN SHIELD, is enough? I mean, does ORGAN SHIELD will take care for liver protection, if so, what dosage you recommend? Or should I add some liv52?

10. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry
    On a Halovar cycle , a PCT including, a SERM, DPOL, staple supps and ORGAN SHIELD, is enough? I mean, does ORGAN SHIELD will take care for liver protection, if so, what dosage you recommend? Or should I add some liv52?
    Pct looks good! Halo you shouldn't really need an AI but better safe than sorry. Plus it dries you out nicely. Organ shield should be plenty for this cycle... Regular dose throughout... Cycle and pct. You can take extra it would do you better. No need for liv52
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Actually got 2 halovar bottles, 2 CEL CA, and 2 stanodrol bottles and only 1 ORGAN SHIELD....was going to add CEL CA for the first 14days of PCT and 4 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the last 14.....but you are telling me that with the REGULAR dose (2 pills) is enough for PCT??? If yes, then I will only take 2 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the whole PCT.....please confirm this =)

Thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry
    Actually got 2 halovar bottles, 2 CEL CA, and 2 stanodrol bottles and only 1 ORGAN SHIELD....was going to add CEL CA for the first 14days of PCT and 4 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the last 14.....but you are telling me that with the REGULAR dose (2 pills) is enough for PCT??? If yes, then I will only take 2 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the whole PCT.....please confirm this =)

Thanks!
    Should be good... On the safe side is take 3 if u got it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Still welcoming questions.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Still welcoming questions.
    I have one... Why does Purus turn me into a swole vascular sex machine? ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I have one... Why does Purus turn me into a swole vascular sex machine? ;-)
    Cause any beast it does that too, same thing happens to me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Cause any beast it does that too, same thing happens to me.
    ^^^ Alpha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. I know when my girl came to see me she enjoyed purus. I was taking dpol and recycle ... i know she was walking weird for a week or two.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    I know when my girl came to see me she enjoyed purus. I was taking dpol and recycle ... i know she was walking weird for a week or two.
    Alpha! ^

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Alpha! ^
    X2
    *Thumbsup*
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still welcoming questions.
    Took your advice and got SlinShot and D-Pol.

I am running a rather cutting stack of DCP 2.0 + OxyECA + Reduce XT

I think i will wait on using D-Pol mainly because I started Erase + DAA in the time the stack arrived (damn shipping)

Goal : Obviously Fat Loss. I need to drop body fat big time (flabby chest issues) and hence have no option but to go on another cut. Though I have leaned out substantially, I still have another chunk of fat to drop. So cardio has been brought into play again, after staying off cardio for 3 weeks.

On the weekends my workouts are between 11am-2pm (Empty Gym) and during the weekdays when I am on the road, my workouts are typically between 6.45pm and 9pm.

My dinner is late because of work-hours/meetings mostly.

How do I dose Slinshot here? I tried to understand the literature on the bottle, but I am not sure I get it.

Once I am done with OxyECA and if I don't get the results, I am considering looking at FS-XR FWIW.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

21. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    Took your advice and got SlinShot and D-Pol.

I am running a rather cutting stack of DCP 2.0 + OxyECA + Reduce XT

I think i will wait on using D-Pol mainly because I started Erase + DAA in the time the stack arrived (damn shipping)

Goal : Obviously Fat Loss. I need to drop body fat big time (flabby chest issues) and hence have no option but to go on another cut. Though I have leaned out substantially, I still have another chunk of fat to drop. So cardio has been brought into play again, after staying off cardio for 3 weeks.

On the weekends my workouts are between 11am-2pm (Empty Gym) and during the weekdays when I am on the road, my workouts are typically between 6.45pm and 9pm.

My dinner is late because of work-hours/meetings mostly.

How do I dose Slinshot here? I tried to understand the literature on the bottle, but I am not sure I get it.

Once I am done with OxyECA and if I don't get the results, I am considering looking at FS-XR FWIW.
    You can take SlinShot before any high carb meal... I pop 6-8 a day ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You can take SlinShot before any high carb meal... I pop 6-8 a day ;-)
    Ab42, I am kinda unclear on the concept of the supp though. Is it something that will help me utilize my nutrients better, or help me cope with hunger pangs better? Or both depending on how I eat. I am more of a munching on something all day kinds. However being on a cut (forever now) and being on the road, I try to keep my calorific intake below 2500 as much as I can.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

23. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Ab42, I am kinda unclear on the concept of the supp though. Is it something that will help me utilize my nutrients better, or help me cope with hunger pangs better? Or both depending on how I eat. I am more of a munching on something all day kinds. However being on a cut (forever now) and being on the road, I try to keep my calorific intake below 2500 as much as I can.
    It aids in glycogen replenishment. Uses the Carbs and nutrient more so for your muscles instead of storing as fat. Keeps you full in the muscles and takes away the bloated you get from high carb meals
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It aids in glycogen replenishment. Uses the Carbs and nutrient more so for your muscles instead of storing as fat. Keeps you full in the muscles and takes away the bloated you get from high carb meals
    Ok, so that is a good idea. Thanks Ab42.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

25. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Ok, so that is a good idea. Thanks Ab42.
    You got it brother ;-) have you ever got a pump and vascularity from food?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win A Years Supply of Purus Labs Products
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Is Purus labs still making PH/PS products?
    By tmbone in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM